Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Well I'll give it to Tuco to mess my whole game up. There goes one of my closest allies and puts me in Marco's bad books. This whole game just flipped on me
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Patrick returning is good and bad. I know he's loyal to me, but he's totally unpredictable. He speaks his mind and that's not always that great in this game
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Message from Patrick

got 2 messages today from Skyler and Marco. Do you think Badger is gonna repeat history and put me up?

Skyler wrote:
Hey,

We never even spoke when you was in the game but I'm so happy to see you. Im going to cut it strosght down to the chase. A lot has happened in this game and you're coming in as a crucial part emerges. There's been an alliance consisting of all the males in the game minus Walter. They have more or less dominated how the voting has gone, who gets put up on the block and everything I'm between.

I've been put up on the block three time and have saved myself every time but I've had enough. Right now I am pretty much alone. Jane isn't active, I only have Walter however Marco is now with us as they turned on him last round and tried to vote him.

I don't know where you head is at but you're sitting in a situation where you have complete control. I thought id be straight with you rather than buttering you up like the others may have done. Badger voted you out so hopefully you will be a test for him as he is the leader of that alliance and will no doubt target you the way he did when he first got you out.

Marco wrote:
So today, Skyler messaged me and suggested we form an alliance with you, Walter Jr, me, and Jane if she is active to take out the other 3 (Huell, Badger, and Skinny Pete). What are your thoughts on that? I think it would definitely be a good idea to maybe play the middle a little bit and let the two sides take each other out because they will do that.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Right now I trust Badger with my life. I know he'll beat me in the end but for now that's not my worry. Patrick has proven his trust to me and hopefully this new group of 4 (with Pete) can be the final 4.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Marco needs to go. The guy is two faced and deserves to get backdoored this week. Funny because he probably would've been my final 2
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:49 pm

I'm terrified that Walt Jr has a coup detat. who won the second power? Huell's nervous
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:50 pm

If we don't decide to backdoor Marco, then he might try and realign with us and then we wouldn't have to worry if he won HoH.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Walter Jr's move was one of the dumbest in Big Brother history. He wasn't going anywhere and he wasted his last hope in this game. Bye bye Skyler
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 am

Just realized his move wasn't actually dumb. They have the numbers not us. What was I thinking?? ah
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:23 am

Jane is a massive massive swing vote right now. She's so unpredictable that I have no idea how this will go. sos
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Dodged a big ass bullet this week. Skyler put it best: The Veto Queen has left the building.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 am

Patrick's HoH is basically a free pass to the final 6 for me. As long as Marco doesn't win that veto and take Walt Jr off, then everything should be easy.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Marco could have been my final 2 if he didn't shoot himself in the foot and jump ship. Another big player going home this week.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:11 am

I'm shocked about the nom. I can sit here and pretend that I'm cool with it but Badger has it coming for him now.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm

That challenge was fun. I did some math here and there felt smart. Hopefully i can take it cause for once I need it
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm having a recurring nightmare that Walter Jr wins the veto tonight
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 am

badger's gone mental
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 am

If Badger hadn't nominated me last week, he might be safe. But revenge is a massive bitch sooooooo
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Patrick and Jane both want to keep Badger. It's true that Pete might deserve to go home, but keeping Badger is a death sentence.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Well, jane and Patrick haven't given me a choice in this. This could and will most likely will end very very badly. I'll take the challenge though.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Me and Patrick talking:

Patrick

Well that is why I told you exactly what I was thinking, I don't want to try and set you up by saying "vote him out" and then I keep him and he's pissed at you. If Jane did in fact already vote for Pete to go, that means Badger is staying because I am pretty set on this decision.

Whether or not it is in fact "dumb" is a matter of perspective, I want the challenge of it... the only way he could "target me" is if you or Jane win HOH, and he is able to vote. Otherwise, it's like I said, worse case scenario Jane will leave Final 4 and we can go to Final 3 with Badger and I'd bet money one of us wins the last HOH. That is the course I would be most proud of if I made Final 2 with you.

People always say "I don't care if I win this game" and are usually full of shit. I already got evicted... and I've never been a fan of people getting to return to the game. But, I got a second chance and the only thing I wanted to d is prove I did deserve to be here... and I think you, Jane, and Badger all do as well.

Beating Badger at the Final 4 would be sweeter than dropping the hammer now... I won HOH and veto and have realized I wouldn't be satisfied steamrolling over Jane and Pete. I know it's not what you wanted, but I've told you beforehand how it would go down in the event of a tie. It is an off the wall move, but if it works out... it would almost be better than winning the game to me.
View user profile

Reply to message
Topic review
Huell Babineaux

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:38 pm Topic: Re: Just FYI
Alright. But Jane can win comps man. Don't count her out. I voted for Pete though. I don't see myself winning an HoH though against Badger but I'll try.

Patrick Kuby

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:00 pm Topic: Re: Just FYI
Huell wrote:
Jane already voted for pete. me and you would have to do this together. I'm obviously not gonna send him my vote if you don't break it.

Well that is why I told you exactly what I was thinking, I don't want to try and set you up by saying "vote him out" and then I keep him and he's pissed at you. If Jane did in fact already vote for Pete to go, that means Badger is staying because I am pretty set on this decision.

Whether or not it is in fact "dumb" is a matter of perspective, I want the challenge of it... the only way he could "target me" is if you or Jane win HOH, and he is able to vote. Otherwise, it's like I said, worse case scenario Jane will leave Final 4 and we can go to Final 3 with Badger and I'd bet money one of us wins the last HOH. That is the course I would be most proud of if I made Final 2 with you.

People always say "I don't care if I win this game" and are usually full of shit. I already got evicted... and I've never been a fan of people getting to return to the game. But, I got a second chance and the only thing I wanted to d is prove I did deserve to be here... and I think you, Jane, and Badger all do as well.

Beating Badger at the Final 4 would be sweeter than dropping the hammer now... I won HOH and veto and have realized I wouldn't be satisfied steamrolling over Jane and Pete. I know it's not what you wanted, but I've told you beforehand how it would go down in the event of a tie. It is an off the wall move, but if it works out... it would almost be better than winning the game to me.

Huell Babineaux

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:47 pm Topic: Re: Just FYI
Jane already voted for pete. me and you would have to do this together. I'm obviously not gonna send him my vote if you don't break it. Idk though, I don't think Badger would target Jane. He'd go after you first and foremost for nomming him and then not vetoing him off the block. He also nommed me last week and told Jane I'm his target. I think jane and him are close and this will go down as DUMB. He's also guranteed all jury votes.
I mean whatever, I'll send Pete my vote if you want, because my one vote won't make a difference.
We'd ensure a final 2 if we did this though, depends if you want a challenge that badly.

Patrick Kuby

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:03 pm Topic: Re: Just FYI
It's a thing where I seriously don't know what to do. This is a mystery game and is the perfect opportunity to do something "evil" like this... but at the same time, I really do feel bad that the guy worked so hard to get here and will leave so anticlimactically.

This is a tough one man, are you saying Jane told you shes voting to keep him? I can't imagine why she would do that... realistically, you shouldn't need me to break a tie as it should be a 2-0 vote. I know it sounds dumb, but Badger took me out of this game fair and square. For me to be the one to come back weeks later and do him in would be brutal and discouraging to him (whoever he is). I don't want to mislead you at all man... if the vote comes back 1-1, at this very moment I would probably gonna keep him (if nothing else, just for the sake of being able to say I am not afraid to take comp threats deep into a game).

I know you think you can't beat him... but if you do get HOH, and you or I get veto, that would be the sweetest road to victory in this game. That is what I would like to happen. Worse case scenario with this would be:

Badger gets HOH, and Jane leaves. Thinking about it that way... Badger would be against us 2 on 1 in the Final HOH, and I LOVE the idea of that kind of challenge. Then again, best case scenario would be you win HOH, and I win veto and send him out Final 4 (only a weeks difference, but idk it seems more fair that way in my eyes).

Those are my thoughts on the situation... do you think I'm stupid, or do you get why I would want to do this?

*For the record though, if you and Jane vote him out... I'm 100% cool with that. My thing is if it comes back on me with a tie... I just don't have it in me to do it to him (given all that has happened in this game with his wins, and my early exit etc). Let me know what you think man.

Huell Babineaux

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:04 am Topic: Re: Just FYI
Keeping Badger will probably end in us losing to him. He'll win the next HoH over me almost guaranteed and then he'll DEFINITELY send you home for nomming him. I feel terrible but it makes SENSE you know? He has every jury vote like I like him but it'll go down as the dumbest move ever dude...
I'm so torn. I think I'm going to vote for him if you promise to tiebreak him out of here.

Patrick Kuby

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:02 am Topic: Re: Just FYI
Idk, I feared Badger like crazy until last night... last night made him look less like a comp wining robot and more like a person who can be beat.

Pete making it far (not gonna lie) pisses me off... what has he done besides say "yo". Then again, I already got evicted, so who am I to say who "deserves" to be here. I honestly don't care either way at this point... if it comes back a tie is when I would really give it a some sincere thought, but I doubt you and Jane will vote differently on this one.

It is up to you 2, I like a challenge... but is keeping Badger too big of a challenge (aka suicide lol)?

Huell Babineaux

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:18 am Topic: Re: Just FYI
Well whoever we want out we can take out. Who do i vote for? I'm open. Badger DEFINITELY would be the better move but I'll listen to whatever you have to say. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:24 pm

It's weird to me that this is the final 4. All my closest allies through this game are sitting here with me. *reminisces*
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:40 pm

This week isn't about strategy it's all about winning competitions on competitions. I guess I've gotta put my game face on
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Jane throws competitions like it's her hobby. not sure how that'll work out for her this round
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 pm

I know Badger's key means nothing. This really changes nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next