Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:20 am

I was a bit nervous at first, you know, coming into this house and all. I was worried I'd have a bunch of cops or summin coming after me week one. But oh baby was I wrong. Seperately, I got Patrick and Saul proposing me a final 3 with em. They're expecting loyalty just because we've worked together in the past. Last time I checked, my ex boss mr Goodman hasn't sent me a cheque in a while so he might be in for a surprise... Anyway I'll tag along for the time being but I ain't afraid to jump ship
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:29 am

The only place I can think of that's worse than a safe house is the HOH bedroom on the first week. That is a BAD position. Oh man, this competition is being thrown without a doubt
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:32 am

I managed to get some one on one time with Marco and I ain't worried. The guy isn't known for his smarts. I was able to take the heat off me and my boys without him really noticing. If my key isn't in that box I deserve to go home because I'm the dumbest guy here
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:55 am

No surprises with these nominations. The fact is Marco told me he was going to nominate those 2 and then did, which means he's pretty damn loyal.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:05 am

The thought scaring me all freaking day is off a "good guy alliance". The Schraders and the Whites could easily team up and run this house and that's a damn nightmare. Skylar cannot win this veto because I'm going to make sure the b*tch goes home.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:42 am

between me and marco post veto (from most recent to least recent)

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:14 am Topic: Re: ssooooo
Yeah hank or pete, keeping in mind that either of them could maybe be going home. You could use the fact that hank "killed you" as a reason for putting him up or pete for just not being all that active. neither matters that much, depends how big of a move you want to make. Ain't tryna impose

Marco Salamanca

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:14 am Topic: Re: ssooooo
Pete just got on and he didn't even bother to message me. That's irritating.

Marco Salamanca

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:08 am Topic: Re: ssooooo
yeah. That's true. So we've ruled Jane out and I think I'd put up Pete before Saul so I guess it's Hank or Pete.

Huell Babineaux

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 am Topic: Re: ssooooo
well im a bit worried about a Schrader/White Alliance ( Marie Hank Skylar Walter Jr) so I dont know. Saul(who seems active enough) and Pete (him too) are more wildcard types you know?

Marco Salamanca

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:56 am Topic: Re: ssooooo
Hank, Jane, Saul, and Pete. Jane has been active and flirtsy with me in public so I'm hoping she won't nominate me if I don't nominate her. Hank at least said he wasn't going to be here so Saul and Pete are the only ones that haven't spoken to me or shown that they care as much.

Huell Babineaux

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 am Topic: Re: ssooooo
Who would that be out of curiosity? Ill help you narrow that down brother if ya want

Marco Salamanca

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:47 am Topic: Re: ssooooo
I know. :/ Now I don't know what to do. I'm thinking i have to go with one of the ones who hasn't spoken to me yet.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:57 am

I put it all on the table for Marco and told him that Hank needs to go. This veto ceremony is a make or break for my relationship with Marco. Fingers crossed but I have a bad feeling this might not go over so well for Huell
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 am

Wow Marco is making this TOO easy for me. I've been controlling this motherf*cker all week, this might as well be my HOH. With Hank up for eviction, I need to make sure he goes so the next weeks go smoothly for me and my alliance.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:13 am

I've pulled pete and badger aside separately to talk. I'm playing dumb. (side not my matching messages were: Just getting to know everybody. I'm Huell (as you know). Figured I shouldn't throw a random vote out there and try and see what people are thinking. ) Hopefully I can sway their votes a little without coming off too threat-y
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

I know I missed the deadline but I vote for Hank if it's not too late. Will post reasoning soon
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:57 pm

convo with badger

think todd is a wildcard and if hank wins hoh he will go after marco and not us so thats good for us!

Huell Babineaux

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:34 am Topic: Re: whatsup
I was thinking todd as well over Skylar. Now that hank is there I feel like we should reconsider idk. I'm a little worried about a Schrader/White family alliance (4 people) so this seems like a good oppurtunity to do something about that. Not gonna rock the boat too much though. Just my two cents.

Badger

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:20 am Topic: Re: whatsup
i respect your way of thinking huell. i believe todd is the vote from what i have heard

thanks for reachin' out big guy!

Huell Babineaux

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:11 am Topic: whatsup
Just getting to know everybody. I'm Huell (as you know). Figured I shouldn't throw a random vote out there and try and see what people are thinking. I messaged you and Pete cause I figure you're probably on speaking terms and thought we could maybe work to get a clean vote for the week. What were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Knocking out Hank is going to be harder than I thought goddamn. I have Patrick and Saul's votes and I sent him a vote anyway just in case the wildcards (Jane Lydia Tuco Pete ) do as well. I just couldn't have handled me screwing over the vote. I'm breaking a promise with Marco, so I really hope this doesn't bite me my big ass. It's a risk so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 pm

If Hank goes, I'll fight my ass off for that HOH. If Todd goes, I'll probably throw it. I don't want the Schraders and the Whites to come after me.
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Hun, where did you vote?
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:38 pm

I posted my vote a few comments ago here. i missed the deadline by a good hour though, as I said, so I understand if you can't count it. I was busy..
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 pm

The second I hear 8-2 I knew I'd made a bad decision by going with Patrick. I need to deflect all the blame and fly under the radar this week. No HOH for Huey
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Badger is one of the few people I feel safe with as HOH. I ain't gonna be begging for noms this week like last week but hopefully I can convince him to make some waves in the house
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Going into this nom ceremony I'm nervous. Badger's acting dodgy. I don't feel safe at all. Hopefully I'm safe but this badger is smarter than you would think. I'd love to see a Marie or Walter Jr key not pulled but I doubt that's happening.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 pm

First and second key pulled in the first two weeks. I'm happy to be safe another day. But goddamn was this ceremony bad. Patrick is definitely in more danger than jane right now so I'm going to try and change that even if that means fighting my ass off for the veto.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:20 am

sometimes i wonder what goes through patrick's head. He was safe until he started openly threatening the freaking HOH. dumbass
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:30 am

I swear I'm in a house with a bunch of fools, Patrick especially
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:31 am

Who am i even aligned with?!? One of em is nowhere to be seen half the time and the other be spewing his heart and soul to the whole house. Huell's starting to think he's made a duuumb move
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:28 am

With the veto not being used I think Patrick might go home. He's way too unpredictable as an alliance member right now and honestly him going home right now isn't half bad. That having been said, numbers are numbers and Jane would still be ideal.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:33 pm

This feels like last week all over again. The house is going to vote out Patrick and a beautiful opportunity to take out a dangerous player is wasted. Jane's a schemer and I don't trust her one bit.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:55 pm

I regrettably vote to evict Patrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room