Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Room for

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler White

Skyler White

Private Room for  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:10 pm

So do we think Badgers allies are: Pete, Tuco, Fatty & Saul (?)
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Lol, Marco says he is not aganist putting Jane up. I think we'll be safer with him than Pete.
Back to top Go down
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Skyler White wrote:
So do we think Badgers allies are: Pete, Tuco, Fatty & Saul (?)

I don't think Saul is with anyone. But yeah, those three for sure. The way Tuco protected him in the HOH, what Pete told me, and how Huell told Badger about the big alliance tells us those three are with him.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Yeah the only reason I say Saul is because Huell told me that Saul had spoken to him and he was with him more than he was with me and Lydia (that's why he put us up).
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:36 pm

But that is not good. Saul has not been on in days.
Back to top Go down
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:03 am

Quote :
Saul Goodman 2014-02-02 Today at 7:09 pm 15 Send private message
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:22 am

Shoot.
Back to top Go down
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:58 am

Lydia, you need to do some socializing with these people! haha.

There's still veto, but we need four votes this week to at least force a tie. And I think if it goes to a tie Marco could be swayed to vote out Saul. If nominations stay the same we could try and make sure Jane votes this time with us, Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:15 pm

To be honest, and I don't want this to come across as bitter or anything because I'm really not haha, but I think I might just get voted out this round. My heart just isn't in the game, I don't like the format and I don't like this forum.  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Honey cakes we need you and want you in this game, dig deep and fight for it!
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Lydia if you don't want to then ok, but, I am going to try veto to take you off, but if you really don't want to stay then I don't know.

Skylar, I am worried as people think you are with all the girls so I am worried this round.
Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Well, I mean, I wouldn't mind staying. I want to help you all, but all I can offer is my vote. I suck at the competitions so I don't even bother, but if you feel like you want to win and use the veto on me I won't argue. Be cautious though, I would hate for Marie or Skylar to go up in my place.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Who is they Walter? It's got nothing to do with me being with all the females, there's FOUR GIRLS (+1 if you count the size of Huells breasts). It's got nothing to do with that, they know I've won two vetos and don't want me to get the roll over veto.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Pete, then I guess Huell does too.

Lydia, they wouldn't, Marco owes Marie and He doesn't seem to hate Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:45 pm

sorry I wasn't snapping at you dear, it's just I haven't really done anything remotely offensive to any of these people yet I feel the daggers they give me.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:55 pm

I know you weren't. I know, you seem to be the one who people want out. Doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

I misunderstood the challenge, thought he wanted it in order of the periodic table. Walt do you want me to help you?
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:22 pm

He has a winner Mom, o no point. I too got confused.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Vote breakdown:

Badger - ?
Pete - Lydia
Tuco - ?
Huell - Lydia (unless you spoke to him Lydia?)
Jane - Saul
Skyler - Saul
Walter - Saul
Marie - Saul

So we could draw, I think Lydia if he offered your loyalty to Marco he'd probably do it as you're better than Saul.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Walter, Jane told me you told her Lydia has the votes to leave and she should vote her out...
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Marco will vote out Lydia I think. I was told Lydia had the votes.

Badger, Pete, Huell, Tuco and Jane (I think) - Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:06 pm

This is sad but Lydua is at least content. I wasn't accusing you of lying, just making sure you knew what Jabe told me Wink
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:07 pm

No I said I was heard. I also miscounted (I counted Hank by accident because he was still green on members lists)I was working on Huell to get Suel out. She already voted? Couldn't she of waited??
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Walter White Jr

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 pm Topic: Re: Private room is ready

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hearing Lydia has the votes now. At least 5. It kind of sucks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah ok, I guess I didn't really explain that message right, but I'd thought she'd wait until one of you girls told her. I can still try get Huell making it a draw.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Walt it's fine I know she has jelly for brains.

I don't think she's voted yet, no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room for
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next