Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Room for

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

Private Room for  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Sounds good to me. Jane is still asking me if I can nominate Badger. THE VETO HAS ALREADY NOT BEEN USED, LADY!
Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Gus was what my gut (heh, gus, gut) told me.

I don't think I've ever seen him post more than once.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Also, does anyone else have the tingle to tell Badger about the majority alliance and have him with us to make a 5? I spoke to him briefly during his HoH win but not enough to solidify anything.
Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 pm

I haven't talked to him other than the obligatory PM asking to not nominate me. Apparently, it rubbed him the wrong way because he called me weird when he gave me my key ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:46 pm

I talked to him. I can try get him to keep us safe. I think he will target Jane.
Back to top Go down
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Badger seems cool and if he is really good in challenges it would be good for us to have him on our side. He told me that Patrick and Huell had an alliance going on which is why he targeted Patrick during his HOH.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Lol fail?
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Jane should of thought first. Haha, Huell has a deal with Badger no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Did any one else do the veto?
Back to top Go down
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:04 pm

If Huell has a deal with Badger why would Badger target Patrick for having an alliance with Huell?
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 pm

I mean now. I did veto.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 pm

I FUCKING WON THE VETO! LYDIA WHO DO YOU HAVE FOR VOTES?!?! We can help!
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Let's hope he puts up Saul, gets rid of an inactive.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm

I just got a pm from him saying it was down to me and Lydia or hank. So he will probably put up Hank.
Back to top Go down
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:52 pm

We need 5 votes to get rid of Hank. Myself, Skyler, and Walter Jr. makes three. Jane told me she would vote out Hank. We just need one more.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 am

I haven't heard anything. Huell said Skylar wants to stay so he didn't mind who went. Haha of course she does, that's why she tries. Lydia, we will try get that vote. Marco?
Back to top Go down
Marie Schrader

Marie Schrader

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 am

Yeah, I told Lydia to talk to Marco. He told me he had been waiting for either Lydia or Hank to message him.

Badger told me he was thinking about voting for Lydia, but I told him I was voting for Hank.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:40 am

Marco asked me, I think Lydia might be ok. I am working on him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:00 am

I ask Marco, but he wanted to know who my votes were. I didn't want to start anything with you guys and those voting against me, so I told him I couldn't say but felt confident with the votes.

Thank you guys so much! I hope I can stay, but since I'm pretty useless I think it's fair if I don't!

Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:19 pm

You are all so great and helpful. I'm truly happy to be a part of this alliance.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Lydia darling I'm really wondering who the fourth vote was? I'm pretty shocked it was that close. I don't know if I'm the only one but does anyone else feel as if we need a 5th person to this alliance? I have no idea anymore who is an outsider apart from Saul and Pete but I refuse to carry an innactive through the game!

Badger has probably been snapped up by someone.
Huell probably has other commitments.
Marco and Tuco id assume would be on the same gathering.
So it leaves Jane? I know she's a nutcase but does anyone think she may be alone?

Just a thought. It's ashame Hank was put up and not someone else as he could've been with us.
Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm torn. Both Jane and Marco both told me they were voting for me, and with you three voting for me, that obviously doesn't add up. The problem is they are both suspicious to me. Jane is just crazy, and Marco may have just told me he voted for me in the case that I stay.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:33 pm

It depends on who the 4th vote is. Also I'm pretty sure no one has an idea we're together which makes it good Wink
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Well Marco did tell me he'd vote for me when veto hadn't been used so when did he tell you this? He may be telling the truth but then again so did Jane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room for    Private Room for  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room for
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next