Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Just signed up, and idk people are already annoying, if theres no one I like ill be out soon.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:29 pm

So I haven't been able to socialize a lot this first week but I was hoping that I would be active enough to slide by this week.

hoh comes and goes and im safe which means I was on the right track, and this is where I made my first mistake, and that was not talking to the hoh.

The veto came and went and its obvious skyler won it cause she sucks at keeping things hidden and she also sucks in general so like who would even save her? I hardly talk to her but shes annoying as hell.

I get put up as a replacement and I was shocked at first but then the hoh pulled the "you didn't talk to me"

which to be honest is bull shit, your telling me all other 12 people talked to you so far? I have a very hard time believing that, but in the beginning a lot of bull shit excuses have to be used.

not saying he was being fake its just that im a wild card haven't joined any alliances, and I only have a few posts to my name so I don't blame him.

we will see where the eviction ends up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:14 pm

So the first eviction came and went and I only had 2 votes against me, I assume its because todd hardly posted and I had more posts than him but that's it, I literally talked to no one about the vote, except for skylar who im actually getting closer too go figure

Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Week 2

so badger wins hoh, and I didn't really have a reaction, I still haven't talked to anyone besides skyler here and there and she takes a long time to respond.

I was shocked that he went for active ppl in jane and Patrick but at least I know the kind of game he wants to play.

its at this point that I get the Jane virus, what is the Jane Virus you ask? its when jane feels threatened so she sends you 50 MILLION FUCKING PMS a day asking you to keep her and she will love you forever and shit, its really annoying, to the point that I just said yes to everything she said to shut her ass up.

veto wasn't used and I kept jane as I said I would because I didn't want to be attacked by an avalanche of pms if I voted her out. I guess it worked for her she stayed in a 9-1 vote and an active person left.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Week 3

So it was a fast foreward night and like the semi inactive/UTR player I am, I missed it lol.

Maries won hoh by like 1 question and she nommed saul and gus, how I wasn't nominations no clue but I guess its good to just keep posting confessionals to keep my post count up.

veto wasn't used shocker and it was gus who ended up leaving, but this was for from a boring week, probably the most train wreck of a week to be honest.

So jane and I talk here and there and I just roll my eyes when she messages well one day I had like 5 from her and I wanted to die, and basically she sends me a stock pm, saying hes trying to get a large core alliance together to get to the end.

now im not stupid, why approach me? someone who hasn't done anything really, so I say yes and she says she will get back to me, and that if I leak it, everything will come out.

so at this point, theres still 13 ppl left in the game, and when jane comes back THERES NINE FUCKING PEOPLE IN THIS ALLIANCE, I mean are you fucking kidding me?

I was about to give jane props for trying and stuff but you invite 9 out of 13 people what the fuck? this is the stupidest thing I have ever been apart of in my entire gaming career, I was shocked at the stupidity, literally shocked.

anyway we have this room, that hardly anyone talks, and we couldn't even agree on who to get out, jane wanted saul some wanted gus and we got our way.

me and skyler are a pair and both agree this is all stupid, but we will see what happens
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Week 4

be prepared for the stupidest week in big brother history, with the dumbest players that have ever played.

so huell wins hoh, who as again ive had no contact with, and with it he noms Lydia and skyler, and im like ok great alliance, that LASTED A WHOLE FUCKING DAY. again these people are so stupid, primarily jane.

she then posts in the room that she just couldn't say no, and shit and tries to stay in character and honestly im amused by stupidity but this time it just makes me annoyed that Kathy would allow someone with no sense of reality to join this game, I mean the game play here is just sloppy and dumb and janes game shouldn't even be called game play

it should be called jane's whatever the fuck I feel like doing ill do it and then not care plan. if shes playing it that way shes doing wonderfully.

anyway, veto is played and skyler comes off so I was happy about that, she doesn't talk much or respond quickly but shes the only one who isn't a complete moron in this cast so shes my favorite.

so who goes up as the wonderful replacement? me! and I was expecting it, I was hoping to fly a little bit more, but I didn't put a bunch of effort into the game, but the biggest shocker was the vote

2 failed to vote, and it was 4-3, I was shocked 1 vote difference, I guess people really don't like Lydia and I had more support than I thought despire only talking to skyler lol.

jane and saul didn't vote, and idk who jane would have voted out since her and Lydia are trying to fight for top dog right now it seems.

anyways that ends my run, I got farther than I thought I would, and it was fun with all the stupid game play happening, interested to see how this turns out.

bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad :: Diary Rooms :: Hank Schrader-
Jump to: