Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Badger's Room

Go down 
+3
Hank Schrader
Badger
Walter White
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Badger's Room

Badger's Room Breaking-bad-badger-invades-schrute-s-farm

Jury, here is Badger an ex addict who has committed many crimes. He underwent a stay in rehab and is now ready to face you. It will be up to you if he comes out victorious or if he is given a one way ticket to prison.

Badger you will start off by addressing the jury with an opening statement. Once you have that completed, the jury will address you and ask questions, make comments. Once every juror has posted their comments/questions, you will close with your final words.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Alright, I apologize for the delay folks. Here is my opening statement!

At the very beginning of the game, I approached Walt Jr. after a little hazing in the initial chat thread. I suggested we work together since we were opposite and could keep arguing for appearance sake. After this, Pete was the first person to approach me. We bonded right away, and so did Walt Jr. and Saul. So the 4 of us started an alliance.

Later, I was approached by Gus, who wanted to form his own alliance, and I tried to tell him that I prefer just one on one conversations (because I was already in an alliance). Eventually I was put in another 4 person alliance with Gus, Huell, Marco and Tuco.

Both alliances were pretty similar, the funniest similarity is that the two people who started the alliances (Gus and Saul) became the most inactive. Then there were the Salamanca cousins, comparible to Pete and I. and then there were Walt Jr. and Saul who were both very good social players.

To Skyler, Marie, and Hank, you can now see why our conversations during the game were pretty cryptic and not very often.

My favorite people in this game pre jury were Huell, Pete and Marco. Post jury they were Huell, Pete, Tuco and then eventually Jane and Patrick. When Tuco quit, I thought all was lost. There were a lot more smarter players in the game than me, and I had to act fast. When Patrick came back into the game I created a very elaborate plan to work with my past enemies and take out any threats while trying to keep Pete in as long as I could because he and I had a final 2 and I didn't want to break that. Anyone else was fair game. Patrick was on board because I think he felt closest to Jane, and as long as he had her and I had Pete we'd have a good chance at making final 4 together.

I won a total of 5 HoH's, and then won 2 more in the final round. I know most of you will see me as a challenge player, and you're right, I am. But I made friends with the right people at the right times and was able to talk my way out of being nominated quite a few times as well. This is extremely hard for someone like me to do, considering all of you wanted me out at some point.

I'd just like to point out that veryone that I was responsible for evicting were people I was never in an alliance with, minus Walt Jr. but that dissolved just as soon as it started pretty much.

And for the record, Huell left because Patrick won veto and voted him out. I had to choose between Patrick and Jane to take to the end, and I took Patrick because our extreme loyalty we had for the second half of this game. I honestly think him and Jane would be pretty even either way, as Jane is a great social player. She played her character better than anyone else (Tuco is a close second, what was he even saying anyways? lol)

Thanks for your time, I await your questions and will answer them the best I can!
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Sorry I dont know why I added Huell's name into that intial Gus alliance. It was Gus, Marco, Tuco and myself.

Later, Marco started a new room, basically replacing Gus with Huell.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 pm

To Skyler, Marie, and Hank, you can now see why our conversations during the game were pretty cryptic and not very often.

not trying to cause anything, but on my account we didn't talk at all in this game, for the others it might not have been often for me its wasn't at all. im not bitter about it, or anything. just wanted to clear that up.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Jesus I wish I could edit my posts. I also meant Walt. Jr. and Huell were great social players.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:46 pm

Hank, we did talk once or twice. It was brief but I remembered we PM'ed each other the first week you were put up.
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:19 am

Initially, I felt like I was here * and you were alllllll the way over -----------------------------------------==============================================================================================================================
===============================================================
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*here. I actually felt like you were so unapproachable. And for ME that's unusual! I rarely have a problem approaching ANYONE!

However, speaking of APPROACH. My question to you is, do you ever approach people that are not your usual type "homies"?

You mentioned to me in a PM, your track record. Being such an awesome challenge player, with such a cool personality, it seems to me your "social" play is your least strong point. I say it that way because you obviously have a strong social play (within a certain circle).

I'm having a hard time saying this...so I'll just out and say it....Why don't you get out here with the other players and perhaps "mix things up" a bit? I think you could create much fun and a lot of chaos  Twisted Evil  and provide the game some humor as well!

Instead, it seems you stay in your little corner, tip your toes in the water quickly and then retreat because the water just isn't for you.

The question is...Is this game play? Are you shy? Do you just not like people? What's the deal?

You had me rollin with your pictures during our endurance challenge. It really showed your personality and just how much fun you can be. Therefore, I'm coming out of this game with my impression of you as being just adorable!

Your PM's to me were warm and encouraging.

Now, I'm just speaking for me here. This may be JUST my perception and not really what is. I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

But if my perception is accurate perhaps you could take it into consideration your next game and share the love...!

Janesie! Smile

Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:24 am

Not sure what happened on that last post. But the ending of that sentence was....
Therefore, I'm coming out of this game with my impression of you as being just adorable!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Badger, good job, you were a challenge threat but sometimes it felt like you were being smug? i.e. You saying things so upfront like you knew you were fine. But you were cool.

1.You said you had a coup. Did you? and why not use it on you and Pete?

2. In your opinion, rank the jury, and you two, in terms of gameplay. Also include one weakness.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:40 pm

since you were around all game long can you list all the major allainces that happened in this game and what led to thier demise?
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:21 pm

I hate that there's no quote button.

Jane! You should be a social worker or a psychiatrist because you pretty much nailed me to a T there. I am a socially awkward person, even more so in person. which is pretty odd considering what i do for a living (ask me some time outside the game once identities are revealed if you want).

I like to stay closer to the people who treat me with respect and open up their game to me. Too many times have I tried being open to others and have it used against me, so it makes me hesitant to share info. But once someone shows that level of respect I give it right back and tend to alienate the ones that I feel are off doing their own thing.

In your case, I was threatened by your enthusiasm early on. I figured because of how social you were you were already in an alliance. I wanted to test the waters so to speak.

So to answer your question, it's a bit of being shy and awkward, and a bit of not liking certain types of people I guess.

And thank you for thinking I'm adorable, I love cats and animals in general Smile

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Thank you Walt Jr.

1. I never said I had the coup, I said I had the other power. It was only a rollover veto and I could only use it up until final 6. When Pete and I were up we were at final 5. I could have not won HoH at final 6 and used the veto then if I needed to, leaving me open to try and win final 5 HoH instead. But then I would have been vulnerable at final 4, so I'm not sure if it was the right play or not. Judging by some of Patricks remarks at wanting to take me out at final 4, maybe it was the right play after all.. as I was able to win my way into the final 3 challenges.

2. Jury rankings and finalist rankings:

1. Huell, who was the most diplomatic player of the game. He had a very welcoming attitude that made me want to work with him more and more every time we talked. Reminded me a lot of A-Supreme actually. I think he made a lot of friends in this game and could have talked his way to winning. His one weakness though I guess would have been too trusting maybe?
2. Skyler was also a good social player, and was also great at challenges. She always managed to find a way to get herself out of danger and had many tricks up her sleeve. This would have made for a great speech at finals. Her one weakness I'd say was not winning any HoH's to make any of her own moves.
3. Badger - I put myself here, as I don't think I played a perfect game but I am very proud to be sitting here at the end with all my HoH wins, basically getting rid of those I did not trust or talked to the least, allowing me to keep all my favorite players with me in the game. My weakness is clearly my social game. Sometimes I'll have my moments where I'll know what to say and when to say it, but I usually have a lot of people in the jury not liking me for some things I said, or did't say. But I picked the character Badger for a reason, he's not exactly the brightest tool in the shed and I have no problem admitting that about myself when it comes to the social aspect of these games Razz
4. Marco was well positioned in this game. And if it wasn't for Patrick back dooring him I think he would have been the one to take me out. His weakness must have been how he approached people outside of our alliance because for some reason Skyler told me about his plans, which led me to wanting to get him out before he got to me. This is why Tuco put him up. I basically convinced Tuco to put Marco up. I showed him what Sykler had told to me and Tuco was pissed that he couldn't get rid of a major threat that round so he just put Marco up because I pegged him as a threat to our alliance.
5. Walt. Jr. I'm putting you here because you played a great behind the scenes game. Very low radar, came off as harmless but really you knew what to say to people to keep you in the game as long as you did. My weakness for you was not trusting me more I guess. You and Pete were the first two people I spoke to in this game, Pete kept me assured that we were together, you however did not. I kept thinking you were more with your family (Skyler, Marie, Hank) than you were with our alliance.
6. Patrick, I would rank you higher because you played an awesome game but you did get the boot early on so if there was no redemption round you wouldn't even be here. but thank god you did and that we made up because I would not be here if it wasn't for you. It was you who took Marco out, who was the head of my current alliance and that allowed me to play a more individual game. Your weakness was starting off as an asshole. If you're gonna be a dick so someone, PM them and tell them you're just playing character otherwise they will take offense to it.
7. Jane, you played your character better than anyone else. Once we became on the same page you were such a delight to work with. Your PMs always put a smile on my face and I regret not delving into them more. We could have had some pretty fun conversations during the last parts of this game but I was always too busy and gave you short answers. I do apologize for that. Your weakness was I guess how you approached people on trying to get me out, because most people just laughed at it at the time. Had you approached it differently you might have changed the course of this game and got my out some how.
8. Pete, sorry to rank you so low but it's only because of your inactivity. You were awesome to work with and had a chill attitude, reminded me a lot of StraightLoonz actually. Your weakness was not being around enough to fend for yourself when needed.
9. Marie, you seemed like a decent player but I never really got to know you enough to find out what your game was like. Your weakness was not using your HoH to further your game, wasting it on inactives.
10. Hank, again we never really talked this game and you went inactive for the first couple rounds of the game so I think that was your down fall. Also I think you were unfairly typecasted as everyone assumes there was a family alliance.
11. Lydia you were off the wall crazy, so much you were unanimously voted out over an inactive. Your weakness was not letting your guard down and being too serious.

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Hi Hank, sure I'll do the best I can. I'm sure there are 2 or 3 chat rooms I still have no idea about, but I did catch Huell and Patrick in a room together. I saw them online posting somewhere and it wasn't in any of the public threads or diary rooms so this is why I put Patrick up. I thought the 2 of them might have been apart of a bigger alliance but it turns out it was just them two and one other (I think Jane?). I almost put Huell up with Patrick but I wanted to stay on Huell's good side and Patrick was my target so I put him up with someone I thought would stay over him.

I don't know any other private rooms that were around except the ones I was in so I will just post those -

"The Safe House" (Badger, Walter White Jr, Skinny Pete, Saul Goodman)

This alliance died mainly because Saul went inactive. I think he could have done a decent job keeping us together a bit longer if he had stuck around.

"Cada loco con su tema" (Marco, Tuco, Badger, Gus)

This alliance died when Gus went inactive, and was later turned into -

BBBBBB (The Big Brother Breaking Bad Bad Boys) (Huell, Marco, Tuco, Pete, Badger)

Which was my favorite alliance in this game, I liked everyone int his alliance. It fell apart when Marco started trying to make plans with others outside of the alliance. He was starting to target me and it came back to us thanks to Skyler, and then later Patrick as well. This is when the game became individual and there weren't much of alliances left after this.

I am curious myself how big of an alliance there was on the other side, I only know Walt Jr. and Skyler were tight, I figured Hank and Marie were in there too, possibly Lydia as well. But I won't know that until someone tells me or the private rooms get opened up!

I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:32 am

i had no private rooms, and I only talked to skyler and she was my alliance, that was it.

also does anyone remember that stupid whole house alliance that jane put together? 9 person alliance out of 12 in the game, I thought it was the stupidest move ive ever seen, but she got to final 3 so......whatever lol.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Hey there man, congrats on making it to the final 2!
I don't think you're giving yourself much credit here. Sure, you weren't the best social player but you played a strong game and managed to never come close to being evicted (except for that one time when Pete went home).
At the same time, I couldn't pinpoint a single strong move you made on your own. You keep stating that people came to you for alliances and told you what to do. I know when it was your HoH, I often basically made your decisions for you. Patrick himself made a bunch of big moves. He made the call on whether the evict Pete or yourself that week on his own, and decided to send me packing on his own as well.
So I guess I want to know: what are some (more than one) big moves you made by yourself? they can be behind-the-scenes or something I might be forgetting. Good luck dude!
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Thanks for bringing that up Hank!

I have to admit my mistake.

But in my own defense it came out of the goodness of my heart. I had invited Marie and Walt Jr. They didn't respond and they didn't respond and I thought out of EVERYBODY they would be the one's that would want in b/c they were talking to me.

My plan was to get enough people that would tip the scales number wise. More of us verses them. Actually, I didn't care who "them" was, I was just looking to have the higher number. Plus, I wanted Badger out because he was such a challenge monster. (sorry Badge kiss, kiss Smile

So, I enlarged my field and invited a couple more. I'm pretty sure it was seven over six? maybe?

Anyway, right after I got yes' from everybody, along comes Walt Jr and Marie asking could they please get into the alliance. I had set a deadline. And I really liked the two of them and just couldn't say no. (which is really unusual for me because I'm pretty good at setting boundaries).

Well, needless to say it was a major alliance! I figured we would lose at least one or two along the way.. kind of "to the cause", because of how big it was. BUT I still felt we had the higher numbers so we should be able to douse Badger and his gang!

I figured once we did that then we could kind of split up into our own smaller groups.

But NOOooooooo! Right off the bat Huell, betrayed the alliance and the whole thing fell by the wayside!

Which is why although, I enjoyed playing and with Huell, I still had that in the back of my mind. So, I was very Leary of him. Because he was THE FIRST ONE I went to in the whole game. I thought if ANYBODY had my back it would be HIM!

So, I'm glad you did bring it up so I had a chance to explain myself. It didn't start OUT to be what it ended up being. It was my own fault for saying yes to Walt and Marie which did make it a huge alliance!

AND I might add...that YOU Hank was a part of that alliance. You were part of that private room also.
I know that the whole thing really pissed you off. I've been guessing you've been chewing on it this whole time too!

Everyone that complained about it, I'm sure were making side deals once they saw how big it got. It just really got away from me!

The only thing I can say is I'm sorry, Hank. And I hope you can forgive me as the others have.

And aside from it being so "STUPID" I can at least say that I was doing SOMETHING. Trying to get something going on. Very Happy 

Sorry Badger for using your board on this, but Hank brought it up and I thought it should be addressed once and for all. Also, so you could hear what went down. From me.

And I want to add one more thing here, I'm sorry that Gus got kicked out so soon. I thought he was playing his role really well. I wanted to align with him.

Oh this is getting suspenseful! Good Luck Good Luck!

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Huell, thanks for the compliment. As for not making any moves on my own I´d say that is very inaccurate. I would think winning HoH in itself are big moves, as it was me who put other people´s games in jeopardy with every nomination I made. I put up those who were a social threat to me early on, and the those who were not in our alliance for the rest of the game. I made sure the people I connected with the best were safe and the ones that wanted me out were eliminated before they got to me.

I was the one that convinced Tuco to put Marco up, and I purposely was not the one responsible to take you or Pete out, because you were my closest friends in this game and I didn´t want to personally be the one to betray either of you. On top of that I changed my entire game around and secretly formed a very strong bond with Patrick and Jane, allowing me to get the upperhand on people like Marco and yourself.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Great answer dude  
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:40 pm

(no sarcasm in case that was unclear)
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Hello Badger, now I knew you probably was going to be sitting there after I left - that was inventible but that doesn't mean your game wasn't solid and you don't deserve to be there! You worked your little ass of but there are certain things that are missing from my eyes as I didn't witness them as much as others.

1. The one thing that I will have 0 respect for you is your constant dragging of innactive players. I find it a massive turn off from your game that you were one of the soul players who would happily take an innactive player over a player who generally put time in the game. Let's be honest, if Sayl wasn't expelled from the game how long would you of kept him around for? I mean you kept him over active players like Marie, Hank, Lydia etc so I'm not in the wrong for thinking that you would keep him over myself, Walt, Jane?

I understand that he was in an alliance with you but let's get real, it's still a massive disrespect to every other player no matter what.

2. I always felt that you were the bull in the alliance that you had. I was under the impression that Huell was slightly more strategic than you and you were just the one winning things and doing the dirty work. From an outsiders perspective, everyone wanted you out - not Huell. So you became target #1 while he slid under the radar. Could you please list some of your strategic moves (because I am sure you had them). Your proudest moments so to speak, or even some moves you had in place but they didn't work out for what ever reason.

3. When I spoke to you, I felt like you were a pretty decent person. However sometimes cockiness would come across along with arrogance. Now, I know that sometimes things don't come across correctly when written online (hence sarcasm) so would you say this is Adair judgement on your character?

4. As a women, I felt like the whole male alliance was very sexist. It's like you had formed together some of the most random players that only had one thing in common - their penis. It reminded me of a high school locker room over run with hormones. My question is, how comes you never felt the need to reach out to Myself, Lydia, Marie or Jane?

You spoke to me a lot, and you must've known that I knew about your alliance so why didn't you feel the need to tell me or scratch me in? Then when you found out I was plotting against you, you put me up and blamed it on that. Be honest - you put me up because I wasn't a part of your alliance and I never was going to be...did you ever think you could of used me more than you did? I was a good player and I was willing to get down but you never did.

Instead you felt to make a F2 with Pete. Something that is also very dissapointing about your game.
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Did she say........

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 pm

i love you
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm also gonna butt in and say that calling an all guy alliance sexist is ridiculous. It's done all the time on actual Big Brother and Survivor (The Brigade and The Moving Company jump to mind). All girls alliance happen too (Black Widow in Survivor Micronesia and the all-girl alliance in Vanuatu). It had nothing to do with gender, we brought in the people we felt closest to and trusted the most. I brought the guy alliance together and the fact you you didn't make an effort to speak to me (or barely) prior led to your exclusion from it. We also excluded Walt Jr and Hank. We were also being wary of a potential Schrader-White alliance, but Badger should be able to answer that (since this is his final 2 plea lol). Don't throw out accusations of sexism unless they're actually backed up  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello Skyler. It is very interesting to hear your point of views, I don't want to come off even more arrogant but you are definitely underestimating my game play. I will say this though, I have been called arrogant in past games so I will not deny that part of my personality. I want to say to that though, when I was making those snide remarks to Patrick about him being next to go in public etc that was all for show.

1. It was not me that was dragging on the inactive players, Marco and Huell were the brains/mouth pieces of our alliance. They wanted people like Saul around more than I did. To me, regardless of how inactive someone is, if I'm aligned with them I'm not going to put them up. It's just logical for me that way.

2. um I guess I was the bull in the sense that I won most of the HoH's. I definitely agree with you that Huell was more strategic. You can ask anyone I aligned with early on in this game, I admitted how much I admired Huell's diplomatic approach and that he would be a very hard person to beat in the finals. You want to know what my most strategic moves were, were having people like Huell and Pete, my 2 best friends in the game eliminated from someone else's doing. Huell especially, who I didn't want to sit in finals with but also did not want to be responsible for his demise. I left that up to Patrick. As for my proudest moments, I would have to say talking my way out of being nominated the times I didn't win HoH, when I was clearly a huge threat to everyone.

3. Yes, I would have to agree with you. In fact I would love to pick your brain after this game as to how I can adjust that in future games. I definitely admired your game play in this game and I will go into that further with your final paagraph.

4. I can assure you it never meant to be that way. As I said in my opening statement I was brought into those 2 alliances. Saull hand picked the first one and Gus hand picked the second one. I was just along for the ride, and because I was already over aligned I had no need to reach out to anyone else, male or female.

Yes, I put you up because you weren't someone I was working with long term. When you approached me about Marco wanting to go against me I was confused. I don't think you did that to benefit me, but to cause chaos in our alliance. There was a few days where I did want to work with you, but instead I used your information to get more people on my side and point out Marco as a snake. I can totally understand how you would not like me and you have every right to be mad, but I chose to be loyal to those closest to me and get rid of the threats before they got to me. I honestly don't think I'd be sitting here if you didn't give me that piece of valuable information. So I thank you for that. And I apologize for using you.

Now, when it comes to Pete, y'all need to back the eff up. We were homies since day 1. Did I know he was going to be inactive later in the game? No. But we still talked on a daily basis and even though he was inactive to all of you he wasn't with me. In his case if it were him and I sitting here next to each other it would be because he was the only person I promised a final 2 with early in the game. We just had an understanding and I don't appreciate people talkin' smack about us because it's not often you meet someone day 1 and still remain loyal toward the end of the game, regardless of how his game play was.

Skyler I definitely respected your game play and was very threatened by it in certain parts of the game. We just didn't have an early game bond so it made it really tough for us to trust each other. Besides, even if we did work together I'm sure you would have still tried to get me out before finals anyways.

Still have mad respect for you though! <3

Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 pm

The sexism thing was a joke Huell...however only a true sexist would get so defensive Wink

Thank you for your answers Badger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badger's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badger's Room   Badger's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Badger's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next