Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Head of Household Part #3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Congrats dude, I dropped the ball by being late. You won this fair and square.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:52 pm

CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:52 pm

CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

y--y--y--
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:54 pm

one last time for good measure.

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:54 pm

grrr it's supposed to start 1:04
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:02 pm

well all my life i've been targeted for being a challenge threat, and i told myself that if i ever made it to the end of a game i would not do what others would clearly do to me at this point, and cut out my main competition. i also gotta be loyal to the person who helped me get to where i am.

i have confidence that i played a pretty solid game, not perfect but good enough to be able to take on
Spoiler:
congrats Smile we did it!

this does not discredit you,
Spoiler:
in any way, you ended up being super fun to work with and a great person to talk to. I'd say putting you up early on in this game was a big regret of mine. thank you for the memories! <3
Back to top Go down
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Not gonna lie... I wouldn't have taken ya Badger.

But I appreciate the sentiment, I kept you and Huell around for the competition... and you both brought it. I came close to knocking you guys out back to back, but alas I look forward to the challenge of facing you in the Final 2.

Thank you for taking on the challenge. Jane, I am so sorry I came late.
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Jane you are the last person evicted and will now join the jury. You played a great game, thank you for being active and a colourful character.

Congratulations Patrick, you went from Prison to finals. You along with Badger will now face the jury? Do you think you have what it takes? We shall see.
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:16 pm

I am completely happy with you guys being the final two! You both deserve to be there. Thanks for bringing me along for the ride! I had a great time!

It's almost like Christmas for me, soon, I get to tear off your clothes...ah hummm I mean your wrapping paper and find out who I've been dealing with (what seems like months) this whole time!

Good Luck!

((((Bye boys!))))
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Thank you, Mr. White for running a great game!
The challenges were well thought out, and you have been very professional as a host. You are awesome!
I know you know this, but I'll say it anyway. To take on a responsibility such as this, is a major task. And a selfless one.

Thanks for being here so that we as players could enjoy ourselves.

You ROCK!
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:31 pm

<3 Janesie!
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Aww thanks Jane. I don't feel like I was always a peach to deal with so I appreciate the comments and I also feel happy that you had fun.
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:28 am

Bye Jane Sad

...and I concur with everything Jane said Mr White. Considering this is my first finals ever... I'm gonna say this is top 2 of my favorite games I've played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household Part #3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3