Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court House

Go down 
+2
Skyler White
Walter White
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: The Court House   The Court House EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:15 pm

The Court House

The Court House Jury.Box_

The Jury

- Hank Schrader
- Lydia Rodarte-Quayle
- Marie Schrader
- Skyler White
- Marco Salamanca
- Walter White Jr
- Skinny Pete

Soon you will help cast a verdict and crown the winner. How will you decide?

Last edited by Walter White on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Marco...what happened? Explain the round in details to us jurors.

Also did you fucking vote for me to leave or?
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:31 pm

wait im confused, we are all jurors now?

since im a juror and out of the loop can I have each round broken down, like hoh noms pre and post veto and vote count?
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 pm

WALT NEEDS TO STAY STRONG!
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Hey Mom. Ok here it is:

Yes, Marco did vote you out, He went with the minority.

So Patrick won HOH and myself and Jane went up. I won veto and, like we said, Marco went up. He asked for my vote, I already saved Jane and it turned out to be all for him.

Lol, I lost won Veto but Huell got it. I tried to make moves but sadly did not work.

Patrick was cool though, we may have tried out something had he won veto.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:34 am

Lol Huell knows Badger has the coup, which is why wasn't used.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 am

can the host please explain whats been going on in this game? were so left out of the dark I don't even know who was nominated or who won hoh all those weeks how am I supposed to choose a winner not knowing anything?
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Oh Walter darling, you tried that's all that matters.

Funny thing is, I have changed my perspective being out of this game. I did say Huell and Badger deserve to be there, that is true at the end of the day they played the game better than me !

As for Pete, same goes for him. I would like to see his jury case though because I didn't speak a single word to him.

With Patrick, well, I wasn't angry at him because he voted for me or didn't side with me. It's for the simple reason that he didn't reply to my pm and I found that rude. I always think someone deserves the respect for a reply and he didn't give me that...so that pissed me off.

I am damn happy Marco is sitting here in jury after me because well karma is a bitch. If you flipped or turned on me the next round it would of been far more appealing to your game as you would've been the swing vote in both sides of the house. You jumped the shark to early!!

Jane, well Jane has probably had the biggest roller coaster of all. Does she deserve to be there? YES. People seem to be looking down on her a little bit but really she's learnt from her mistakes and still maintained a utr game and that's rather impressive.

So all in all they all deserve to be there as they've all played respectable games in their own way!

Damn Walt I really wanted you there!
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Hank I would help you but I don't know of they're all right.

After you left:

HoH: Marco (?)
Nominations: Lydia & ?
Veto: don't know
Elimination: Lydia

HoH: Badger
Nominations: Marie & Jane
Veto: don't know not used
Elimination: Marie

HoH : Tuco
Nominations: Walter & Skyler
Veto: Walter takes self off block. Skyler used roll over veto.
Nominations: Marco & Jane
Elimination: Tuco quit and Saul expelled

HoH: Badger
Nominations: Walter & Skyler
Veto: Walter used dPov
Nominations: Skyler & Pete (put up by Walter)
Eliminated: Skyler Sad(((( (4th time unlucky)
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Oh Pete is out.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Lol Pete out is wow. Badger said he had a coup.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Hahah here's the breakdown.
Patrick won HoH
Nominated Badger and Pete
He won veto, didnt use it
I tried to get badger evicted but Jane and Patrick both wanted Pete so Pete went.

THIS WEEK

Badger won HoH
4 or 5 hour "post every 5 minutes" HoH. Patrick promised to keep me no matter what (we were a final 2) so i threw it and went to bed because I knew he'd win. He ended up beating Badger at like 2 AM.
Patrick flips on me and cast the sole vote to evict me.

Sorry WJ and Skyler if I was cold during all this, just played a little too hard sometimes I guess.

I'd say Jane's played a good game! Minus her week-long absence, she's been socially strong. She's god awful at comps though. badger's a comp beast but he's been pretty robotic in all this. I'm torn between the two. Patrick is preeetttty dead to me but I'd maybe vote him over Badger
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 pm

I meant 4 or 5 hour "post every 5 minutes" veto not HoH
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:17 pm

The way i see it, Jane is guaranteed F2 against whoever wins the HoH showdown which is a massive tossup
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:11 pm

I WAS WRONG. What happened Jane???
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:45 am

Hi everyone!!
Wow! That was one hell of a ride! So surprised I got so far w/ out winning one comp!
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:07 pm

pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Ong Huell!! You leaving has completely changed my opinion Badger - I wouldn't say that's a good thing. I'm rather confused, did badger put you up? Also I'm rather curious to how close you and him were. Out of you two, I was more content with you winning because I felt as you had more of a brain than him?

Jane, honey! Damn! You were someone I was rooting for. I admit you made some mistakes but always bounced back and that is a lot more impressive to me! Regardless you should be proud of how you played this game.

Now my opinion has slightly changed on Badger. I don't particularly respect that he thinks dragging Patrick along will win him the game. I think he is relaying on his challenge wins to get him respect but to me that's such a small part of the game and I really haven't seen any aspect of his brains being used during this game?
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Uh Badger put me up out of nowhere the week Walter Jr went home because he "didn't trust me". so we kind of split after that and I tried to get him out. He then played it off like it all didn't happen and like we were best friends after. Pretty weird. His F4 HoH he didn't put me up which made Patrick think I had a f2 with him as well (I'm speculating pretty hard).
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi Skyler!
I'm glad you were rooting for me! I needed all the help I could get!
Everything went so fast toward the end it was like cra cra!!LOL

I think Huell's mistake was he was F2 with both Badger and Patrick. I think Patrick was upset when he heard Huell and Badger was going to take it to final 2.

Then the thing that was really in "poor taste" was that endurance challenge with the four of us.
I figured I could stay up all night no problem. I thought I had it in the bag. We were suppose to check in every five minutes.

HOWEVER...I computer blanked out on me and I had to reboot and I didn't make it in time.
Which left the three of them.

Well, Huell, thinking he was going to at least be in the final three cause he made these deals with both of them, decided he had it in the bag, so he was just going to scrub (I hope that's the right word) the challenge. He announces to everyone.....oh sucks, I missed the five minute mark...I'm going to bed. See you all tomorrow.

Although, I was out of it, I stayed with them to let them know it was important enough to me because my butt was on the line.

I guess that came through, cause they evicted Huell.

He might as well have said, "You two sit up all night and punch in, while I go to sleep, cause I know you're going to take me to the end".

That just wasn't right.

Badger is a kick ass challenge player. Toward the end he began to come out of his shell, and I would have liked it if he would have done so much earlier.

Patrick on the other hand can hold his own in most challenges (but not like Badger), but Patrick was "game on" through out the whole time he was there. (Since he came back into the game).

I think he did an outstanding job in game play!

Again, toward the end, Badger began to let me see who he was, and now I adore him!
But I have to say it was just a bit too late. I did tell him I hope that he'll begin to be more social next game, because he's got a great personality. But he never let anyone get to that point.

Patrick checked in with people, I knew that because of what others were saying to me.
Patrick also was checking in with me. He didn't seem to skip a beat!
Out of all the players I think both Badger and Patrick do deserve to be there in Final Two. They both worked really hard.
And
Patrick has my vote. This time around.

Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi Hank! Good to see you!!!!
I never know if your happy or not with that mug shot!!! LOL
I saw you monitoring as much as you could I guess, the game. It was nice to know you were still interested.
It seems some people just left, and based on this jury board I guess I'm right. I do hope they come back and participate in the jury.

But nevertheless, you're here and that's a good thing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:53 pm

And I gotta give a shout out to dreamy eyes!!! LOL
He knows who he is! Smile
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:42 pm

WHOA I know I'm out of the game but I'm gonna clarify. I didn't have a final 2 with badger he frickin nominated me at F6 and he wanted me out too! My final 2 was with Patrick. I also went to bed early that night cause I was sick with a fever and felt like I was on my deathbed. It was still cocky of me though so I guess I had the nom coming.
I have no clue who to vote for of the two. Jane was my vote and then you got send home! Patrick must've promised and reassured me he wouldn't send me home 20 times and the way he did it was brutal. He was my closest ally. I can get past all that if he had played a great game but he didn't really. Not to mention the concept of a winning returning player rubs me the wrong way. Badger was in my eyes a massive robot/ comp beast this whole time. He came so close to going home at the F5 but did nothing about it. He messaged me saying please keep me and I said I probably will and he left it at that. I don't think he was particularly strategic at all. I think my vote is with patrick this time around but I honestly would've wanted to see Pete here more than either of them (ok maybe not...) But Jane forsure.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Lol Jane girl sorry but what makes Badger and Patrick more deserving than you, Huell, Water & Myself?
Maybe I read your statement wrong but it felt like you were saying out of all the players they deserve to be there the most.

Walter Jnr: had odds stacked against him constantly. Won a DPOV and knew most of what was going on.
You: Formed a majority alliance that failed but bounced back and was extremely UTR yet played a respectable game at the same time.
Huell: Was loyal up to point where he was being subject to betrayal, good solid bonds that allowed him to not be #1 on everyone's hit list.
Skyler: Won three veto's meaning I had a roll over veto that was used causing a big game changer, planted seeds to get Badger turning on Marco to crumble the boy alliance.

Everyone played a great game here, the two up there are just as deserving as us. I always hate it when jurors say things along these lines but I really have to admit that there were some big players in this game that were all worthy of the final spot!
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Also, who loved my grueling questions for Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Court House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Court House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next