Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Request  (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    Empty
PostSubject: Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    Request  (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:22 am

I just want to ask because I figured it wouldn't hurt, but if we are going to have a FF this week could it not be on Thursday? Those are the days I'm the busiest and can't really make a challenge unless it's at 8 Eastern or earlier. I'd prefer it be on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your game, I just figured I'd ask to see if you would do this if possible.
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

Request  (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    Request  (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:09 am

Ok I will have to go modify the schedule. I don't think you are trying to tell me how to run the game. I was in a bitchy mood when I posted to your Jury request. I'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com

Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad :: Diary Rooms :: Marco Salamanca-
Jump to: