Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement about Voting

Go down 
+2
Huell Babineaux
Walter White
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

Announcement about Voting Empty
PostSubject: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:05 pm

I have to make this post right now because it's getting out of hand.

Please make sure you see the post for your vote. Make sure it went through and if you have issues PM me before deadline.

I believe every single person that tells me they voted and the forum glitched, but I mentioned that in the event of any issues with your DR, I mentioned to PM me.

Right now I'm in a foul mood, I don't want to deal with this and I frankly don't know how to handle it. (No my mood is not because of this game. We got served with papers on Tuesday that we have 60 days to pay a large sum of money or my grandma will lose her house because of my aunt who got her to take out a loan for her and put her house as collateral. Of course this is no one's fault but my aunt and to a degree my granma for trusting her, but as you can imagine, it's been a rough week and I have a hard time managing my emotions so the littlest thing sets me off.)

So give me a few minutes to clear my head and I will come back with a challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:06 pm

take your time, boss
Back to top Go down
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:08 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:08 pm

It is not your fault.
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 pm

It's no ones fault. If the forum is glitching, it's glitching. I just don't know how to be fair about this situation since the rule states people who fail to vote cannot play in HOH. But I believe both people who swear they voted.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:12 pm

i've never had any problems with my diary room
Back to top Go down
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:13 pm

I blame Canada...

Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Blame Canada for whooping all of ya in hockey today too Wink
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Someone read my diary when I was a pre teen and boy did I get in trouble!

I now have a fear of DR's!!!

lmbo!
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Patrick, you're sic!
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Laughing Jane
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:52 pm

canada sucks what a terrible country
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

I hear our host hails from there so I'd watch out Badg
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:59 pm

their drugs are terrible, just second hand american drugs cut with canadian crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement about Voting   Announcement about Voting Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement about Voting
Page 1 of 1