Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th   Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:48 pm

i am sorry for the lack of confessionals. i used to be good at doing them all the time but lately i just haven't had the desire to in games.

the reason why i put walt and skyler up together is because they are tight, and skyler is apparently trying to plot against me with people like marco and patrick

but guess what, patrick and i made up and hes being totally open with me which is so awesome for my game. right now i want a badger, pete, patrick and huell final 4 with huell leaving 4th. his game is way too good for me to beat in the end, as he's playing a very diplomatic game and has more friends than i do.

i feel like i am in a super good position, especially with my get out of nominations free card! if skyler or walt win POV or get taken off, the plan is to back door Marco. since he is willing to plot against me and my friends with skyler and walt jr.

Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th Thats-all-i-have-to-say-about-that
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th   Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 pm

also question.. if the other power out there is the DPOV, and they use it to nominate me, I can just use my rollover verto to take myself off right?
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th   Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

veto*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th   Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional #2 on Feb. 18th
Page 1 of 1