Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prison Sucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 am

But yay to the first post.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi Hank, those blubbering morons got me out. Patrick came in and teamed up with Badger...
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:57 pm

I was wondering when the next one was gonna come in. that sucks, so your not on the jury?

so jury for 5 with a final 2? lol

I got somewhat briefed on the drama of you getting the rollover used and someone quit and stuff
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Yeah, basically it was me and Walter who were aligned (me, him, Lydia and Marie). we wanted you but or course you was put up against Lydia! Anyway, I won the veto three times so used it on myself and Walter won so took himself off.

Badger, Huell, Marco, Tuco, Saul & Pete are all allogned together so I tried to break up them. I don't know who voted me out, it was either Marco who I thought I got to switch or Jane.

Patrick didn't even hear me out or answer my PM's so I think his damn rude and doesn't deserve to win.

I cannot believe we are not even in the jury?! What the fuck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:15 pm

lets be honest most of these people were stupid in this game, not ot sound snooty but some of the game play ive seen has been atrocious, especially on janes part, with that whole super alliance thing.

its weird hwo the game is moving so slow it seems still 7 of you guys in the game.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:51 pm

The Jane move is something that I think she herself is ashamed of.

Funny thing is you can tell Badger & Huell think their gameplay is one of the best gameplays to hit the games board. However it's been pretty sad. Keeping innactive players over active players to me is one if the most disrespectful things someone can do in a game and deserves no respect what so ever. Apart from that their gameplay is pretty average and doesn't stand a standing ovation but if they get to finals I will respect it as they do deserve it.

I sound pretty bitter but honestly I knew I wasn't going to win, when your allies drop off one by one you pretty much know your time is soon. It's just the status of what can Skinny Pete and Saul give you that I can't? I found it rather offensive.

Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Do you think there's a chance of us going back into the game? The twist was happening before Taco quit and then Patrick was put in so schedule speaking the hosts are still -1.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I did really want to get to jury and I just don't understand why there would be a 5 person jury? There must be something happening.
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:52 pm

yea that is true, maybe when the game is getting close to the end all previously evicted players will compete for a jury spot?

or we could come back in but it is getting a bit late in the game, soon so be final 6, and im sure people will bitch and moan about that lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prison Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Sucks   Prison Sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

Prison Sucks
Page 1 of 1