Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Eviction

Go down 
+5
Hank Schrader
Patrick Kuby
Walter White Jr
Tuco _ Salamanca
Jesse Pinkman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Second Eviction Remember-my-name

It's time to say goodbye to another player, yo.

Jane and Patrick you both face eviction tonight and one of you will be leaving the game for good.

Spoiler:

By a vote of  9-1

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tuco _ Salamanca

Tuco _ Salamanca

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Hasta la vista patrick
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Sorry Mr. White... I guess I just wasn't cut out for this "anonymous" business.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Bye Patrick, congrats on staying jane.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Patrick Kuby wrote:

To: Badger
Posted: Today at 14:37:03
Subject: Re: Hey man Quote message
"Badger wrote:
hey dude. what are your thoughts on this game? you see any alliances yet? i dont want to waste my hoh"

Sorry to say, you did.

But thank you, as I told you... I have a bit too much on my plate right now for this so I take this as a favor. Once identities are revealed, I'll make sure to return the favor in the next game we play together Wink

this guy cannot make up his mind, he pretends he is okay with leaving but then promises to seek revenge. someone please help me understand this poor bastard.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Some people have a heightened sense of disturbed nature. Don't take it to heart Badger.
Back to top Go down
Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Lydia_Rodarte-Quayle

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Sorry to see you go, Patrick. You had a real in-your-face style so that worried me you'd be a force to be reckoned with later on down the line.

Congrats, Jane!

Back to top Go down
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Badger wrote:
Patrick Kuby wrote:

To: Badger
Posted: Today at 14:37:03
Subject: Re: Hey man Quote message
"Badger wrote:
hey dude. what are your thoughts on this game? you see any alliances yet? i dont want to waste my hoh"

Sorry to say, you did.

But thank you, as I told you... I have a bit too much on my plate right now for this so I take this as a favor. Once identities are revealed, I'll make sure to return the favor in the next game we play together Wink

this guy cannot make up his mind, he pretends he is okay with leaving but then promises to seek revenge. someone please help me understand this poor bastard.

I just wanted to let you know you did, in fact, waste your HOH (thought I suppose this is a matter of perspective/opinion)

The returning the favor stuff was for fun between you (anonymous) and me (anonymous)... please don't be so dense as the anonymity of these exchanges makes it difficult to retort to your attempts at interpreting what I meant. Just take my PMs as meaning good job and good luck.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Just want to say thanks to everyone that kept me here.

The quickest way to get in touch with humility is to get put on the block!
Back to top Go down
Tuco _ Salamanca

Tuco _ Salamanca

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 am

Where tee 24 hours challenge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Eviction   Second Eviction Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Eviction
Page 1 of 1