Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What have I got myself into?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuco _ Salamanca

Tuco _ Salamanca

What have I got myself into? Empty
PostSubject: What have I got myself into?   What have I got myself into? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 am

Sigh....guess I cannot write with my extended periods anymore...but hey atleast tuco is fucking crazy...and who plays crazy better than Matt does on imdb?

VIVA LA TUCO

P.s. the way these people post they know the show...while my memories of tuco aren't so good...this totally isn't like being Jamie Lannister in Jimmys mystery hbo where I would talk like the kingslayer with ease
Back to top Go down
Tuco _ Salamanca

Tuco _ Salamanca

PostSubject: Re: What have I got myself into?   What have I got myself into? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 am

BTW WHAT PHAGGOT ON IMDB CHOSE WALTER WHITE JR...INSTEAD OF CALLING HIMSELF FLYNN...ABSOLUTELY GAY I SAY
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: What have I got myself into?   What have I got myself into? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:22 am

I said to put Walter White Jr.....You got a problem son? I will blow you up
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Tuco _ Salamanca

Tuco _ Salamanca

PostSubject: Re: What have I got myself into?   What have I got myself into? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 am

TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT I WANT SOME MORE OF THAT BLUE SHIT WHITE...YOU DO BUSINESS LIKE A COUPLE OF BITCHES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have I got myself into?   What have I got myself into? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have I got myself into?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad :: Diary Rooms :: Tuco Salamanca-
Jump to: