Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 Diary Rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:16 pm

So I've never seen an episode of Breaking Bad in my entire life so I think I picked a relatively minor character so that I don't ruin anyone major for anyone. That being said now, I'm going to treat this Big Brother game like any other game I've been in. I've been wanting a mystery game for awhile now so now that I got one, I'm going to use it to completely mask who I am as a character. I will be ruthless, devious and potentially a challenge whore <3.
Back to top Go down
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 pm

There has been a lot of chatter before this first HoH challenge but no one has messaged me in private. I'm not sure how I feel about that because I don't want to seem too social too early but i do want to have connections and not just sit on my butt all game being a floater. I'll probably message the HoH after they win I guess but I will not do any of the butt kissing.
Back to top Go down
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:10 pm

I was the only to have the brains to take into account that Kathy might throw a trick question into the set of questions and and becuase of that I won the first HoH and will probably have a plethora of fake and genuine deals coming my way in the next few minutes before I make my nominations. Can't wait for that to get started.
Back to top Go down
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:13 pm

So far Walter Jr, Patrick, Marie, Tuco, Badger, Huell, and Gustavo are the only ones who have bothered to contact me.

That leaves:

- Lydia Rodarte-Quayle
- Skinny Pete
- Skyler White
- Todd
- Saul Goodman
- Hank Schrader
- Jane Margolis

As possible nominees. Todd and Skyler don't have avatars and have the least amount of posts making them the easiest nominees. But it is tempting to try to take someone else out since they showed up for the challenge and didn't bother messaging me.
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Marco please hold off on nominations. The person I wanted to even out the cast, #16, just contacted me and had a valid reason for being late to the party. I am talking to them to see if they still want to get in the game with the HOH already crowned.
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 pm

ok. Let me know when to post them.
Back to top Go down
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 pm

If they can sign up and join the game and get an avatar then they for sure won't be nominated because that is going to be my reasoning <3
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm

You can go ahead. They don't want to join now that it started. Sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:52 pm

aw. That sucks, they would have been safe this first week if they just had an avatar.
Back to top Go down
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 pm

O...M...G... Why do people have to make competitions 200 times more difficult than they are. If people would take 2 minutes to read and understand the instructions than we wouldn't have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1