Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Patrick's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter White
Admin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Patrick's Room   Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Patrick's Room




Jury, here is Patrick Kuby an ex addict who has committed many crimes. He underwent a stay in rehab and is now ready to face you. It will be up to you if he comes out victorious or if he is given a one way ticket to prison.


Patrick you will start off by addressing the jury with an opening statement. Once you have that completed, the jury will address you and ask questions, make comments. Once every juror has posted their comments/questions, you will close with your final words.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Patrick Kuby

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:30 am

I'd first like to thank Walt Sr. for hosting this game, despite what anyone thinks (particularly yourself) it was a more than an enjoyable/competitive/well run game. I'd also like to thank Badger for having the guts to take me to the finals… there are few players I've come across with enough cojones to take someone like me to the finals, and for that I am appreciative. And lastly, before I give my official opening statement, I'd like to publicly apologize to Jane: I had a plan when I came back into this game, and I let you know step by step what I was doing and how I thought everything would go down… my plan was executed flawlessly until the final HOH. I was late, I couldn't make up for the precious points I lost, and I cost us a Final 2. Your quirkiness, loyalty and incredibly unique personality is what made me know for sure you were someone I 1. wanted to align with and 2. could 100% put my trust in. I am sorry I completely dropped the ball when it counted the most.



With that said, I'd like to now make my opening statement:

I know many of you would not dream of handing a win to someone like me (ie, someone who got voted out week 2 and missed about 5-7 weeks of competitions, strategizing, and drama). However, even with this huge disadvantage (in argument) hanging over me because of that… I still feel I played one of the best games here.

People will think (and have told me) how my moves would come across as "dumb", but every single thing I did and said (even way back in week 1 and 2) was to try and get me further in the game. Considering I made it to final 2, I'd say my moves worked out... whether I win in Final 2 is out of my hands. If anyone wants clarification or specific details, please just ask me because I don't want to go on and on in my opening about moves I made.

Badger took me out without breaking a sweat week 2… so when I got the chance to come back, he was one of the first people I went straight for in terms of trying to make an alliance (which worked out considering he got HOH the week I got back into the game). Huell was my only ally before I was evicted week 2, so he and I teaming up was a logical choice. I ended up having a gamers agreement with Badger and Huell to not go after one another (but this was more so hedging my bets to ensure one of them would take me to Final 2 in the event one of them made it that far)… Huell eventually backed off that idea of a "gamer's agreement" and wanted to take a shot at Badger at Final 5, but I stuck to the agreement because I wanted to take the 2 biggest threats in the game deep (and eventually try and take them out). I thought, had I accomplished this, it would have been a perfect pitch for someone like me in Finals (who got to return after being evicted) and I came damn close to knocking out Huell and Badger in back to back weeks… I just fell short and now find myself sitting next to the best competitor in the game.

No matter how the cards fall now, I feel like I have proven myself to have what it takes to not only make it far in a game… but also win it. I showed loyalty, an ability to win, and no fear when it came to "threats" in the game. I could go on I suppose, but I'll wait to get some direction with your questions. Some of you may be bitter… so allow me to further that bitterness by saying right now I will not be answering "self involved" questions. Any questions pertaining to the game I will be more than happy to clarify/give my perspective on… but if you ask me to name 10 things I like about you, let me tell you now it's nothing and go fuck yourself.

Patrick Kuby out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Schrader

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Alright, since the host continually ignored me in the jury house, I have no clue how this game ended up, and I want to know if you have a good game history, for every week in the game, I want you to list the hoh, noms, pre and post veto, veto winner (if you aren't sure guess) and vote count totals.

if you do this, you pretty much have my vote considering you helped me more than the host did (not trying to be a bitch Kath, but as a juror how am I supposed to make a vote without knowing what the final 2 went through)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler White

avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2014-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Patrick, I'm happy you're sitting there because when I left I left some harsh words for you. However I retract those statements and apologise. Now you come into this finals with a clear disadvantage, however I think Badger was counting on that to win the game and I don't really like that.

The only thing that really pissed me off about you, was the fact that you completely ignored my PM's! Now, I found that rather rude. I was going to be going home, you could of at least showed me the respect to reply! At the end of the day, being ignored isn't something anyone wants to be subjected to. You could of kindly declined and I wouldn't of been offended. That's what I am having trouble with here. Feel free to defend yourself but at the end of the day you ignored me...point blank.

My questions are:

1. Do you think Badger has much of a brain? I felt he just won challenges and didn't do much else.

2. Why did you turn on Huell if he was the only ally you had when coming back into the game? Most people would accuse that of being the definition of a snake but I want to hear your story.

3. You say you wanted to get the two biggest players out (Badger & Huell). Yet you sided with them. Why would you join someone to only have the plan to betray them?

4. Regarding question 1/3. You voted for me to leave the game but state you wanted to get Badger and Huell out. My appeal to you was exactly that, to get those two out. Instead you ignored and voted with them against me & against numerous players. Please give me a list of exactly what you did against these two players that you "supposedly" wanted out? (I also know you had a F2 with one of them, so feel free to shed some light on that situation).

5. I respect you for coming into the game again and you deserve some props for getting here. However it's not a big game move. Just explain to me your mindset when you re entering the game.


Well done on getting to finals regardless! I am not a bitter but I was 100% offended with not replying to a simple PM. To me, that's a wimp. I don't think you deserve to be spoken down to! Just because I am a juror doesn't mean you cannot tell me straight! I won't get offended, kissing ass won't get you any points with me (that's why I like your statement on personal questions).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter White
Admin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Hank I only ignored because I wanted you to ask when finals started Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Patrick Kuby

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Hank... it is a bit lengthy, but I believe this is correct.

I have no idea who won those anonymous vetos though (especially cause I wasn't here for a majority of them). But I put my best guesses to some of the more obvious ones.

BBBB wrote:

Week 1:

Marco nominated: Todd & Skyler
...............................
Veto: ????? (Guess: Skyler or Walt Jr.)
Veto used on: Skyler

Marco puts: Hank

Now on the block: Todd & Hank
...............................
1st Eviction: Todd vote out out 8-2



Week 2:

Badger nominated: Patrick & Jane
...............................
Veto won by: ????
Noms stay the same
...............................
2nd Eviction: Patrick voted out 9-1  Sad 



Week 3:

Marie nominated: Saul & Gus
...............................
Veto won by: ????
Noms stay the same
...............................
3rd Eviction: Gus voted out 6-2



Week 4:

Huell nominated: Skyler & Lydia
...............................
Veto: ???? (Guess: Skyler or Walt. Jr)
Veto used on: Skyler

Huell put up: Hank
...............................
4th Eviction: Hank voted out  4-3
(2 people failed to vote)



Week 5:

Marco Nominated: Saul & Lydia
...............................
Veto won by: ????
Noms stay the same
...............................
5th Eviction: Lydia voted out 8-0



Week 6:

Badger nominated: Jane & Marie
...............................
Veto won by: ????
Noms stay the same
...............................
Sixth Eviction: Marie voted out 4-2


Week 7:

Tuco nominates: Walter Jr. & Skyler
...............................
Veto won by: ???? (Guess: Walt. Jr)
Veto used on: Walter Jr.

Tuco Nominates: Jane

Roll Over veto is used to save: Skyler

Tuco Nominates: Marco

Now on the block: Jane & Marco
...............................
Saul gets expelled for inactivity, Tuco rage quits.

Maro and Jane saved (no eviction and there is competition for evicted HG to return)



...............................
Patrick wins competition to return to the game  Very Happy 
...............................



Week 8:

Badger nominates: Walt Jr. & Skyler

Walt Jr. uses DPOV, takes himself off.

Walt Jr. nominates: Pete

Now on the block: Skyler & Pete
...............................
Veto won by: Patrick (Wink)
Noms stay the same
...............................
8th Eviction: Skyler voted out 3-0
(2 people fail to vote)



Week 9:

Patrick nominates: Walter Jr. & Jane
...............................
Veto won by: ???? (Guess: Walt Jr.)
Veto used on: Walt Jr.

Patrick nominates: Marco

Now on the block: Jane & Marco
...............................
9th Eviction: Marco voted out 4-0



Week 10:

Badger Nominates: Walt Jr. & Huell
...............................
Veto won by: ???? (Guess: Huell)
Veto is used on: Huell

Badger puts up: Patrick

Now on the block: Walt Jr. & Patrick
...............................
10th Eviction: Walt Jr. voted out 3-0



Week 11:

Patrick nominates: Pete & Badger
...............................
Patrick wins veto and keeps noms the same.
...............................
11th Eviction: Pete voted out 2-0



Week 12:

Badger nominates: Patrick & Jane
...............................
Veto is won by: Patrick

Huell auto goes on the block.

On the block now: Jane & Huell
...............................
Patrick votes to evict: Huell



Final 3:

Badger/Patrick/Jane


Patrick wins Part 1 of the Final HOH comp

Badger wins Part 2 of the Final HOH comp


Badger wins Part 3 of the Final HOH and evicts Jane.



Final 2: Badger & Patrick

wheww... considering that was a question about the game Hank, I thought go through and make sure I got it all down correctly. I'm as clueless on some of the veto winners as I'm sure you are though.

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane Margolis

avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2014-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 pm

and I let you know step by step what I was doing and how I thought everything would go down… my plan was executed flawlessly wrote:

Boy you were right too every step of the way! There's no way I could reiterate all that you told me throughout the game. And I gotta tell you there were times I was sayin oh no, no, no! I even argued with you a few times. But in the end I trusted your judgment. And each and every time, things went down exactly like you said they were going to!

Feeling like I'd been subjected to an "old boys club" I wasn't able to get the information that you were. So, I just had to trust you.

My question to you is:
In the 11th round when you nominated Pete and Badger. Then, you got the veto and kept it. You told me you wanted to keep Badger in. You said because you made that commitment to him.

HOWEVER: THIS IS BIG BROTHER and I think that at some point, you have to make adjustments for your own game. SOMETIMES.

It appeared to me that keeping Pete in and voting Badger out would have been the better move game wise.

Was this your ego did u just want to see if you could win against him? Was this a bad move? Was this because you made a commitment to him and didn't feel it would be (and I quote) "morally right", for you to slam him then.

The way I look at it he didn't think twice about taking you out initially!

So? YO! Wazzz up wit all dat???

And thanks Patrick for the fun. It was a great game!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Schrader

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:33 pm

thank you so much Patrick now I can see how this game really played out.

can someone explain to me about the tuco quit, we waited will walter won veto and then skyler used the rollover, and then quit after nomincated marco? doesn't make sense?

if he was pissed about the roll over wouldn't he just quit when it was used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Kuby

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Skyler:

Quote :
The only thing that really pissed me off about you, was the fact that you completely ignored my PM's! Now, I found that rather rude. I was going to be going home, you could of at least showed me the respect to reply! At the end of the day, being ignored isn't something anyone wants to be subjected to. You could of kindly declined and I wouldn't of been offended. That's what I am having trouble with here. Feel free to defend yourself but at the end of the day you ignored me...point blank.

I am sorry about that, it wasn't so much that I was purposefully ignoring you in as much as it was that I didn't know what to say to you (so I found it easier to just ignore and let you be voted out). I have had this happen to me (ignored PMs) and I apologize as "rude" is a very appropriate word for doing so. If I could go back now and answer your PM I'd say "I came back in this game with an objective to not "rock the boat" after my loud mouth got me evicted 9-1 Week 2. I say this because I won the veto this week Skyler... and while I understand the threat of Badger and Huell, I also like the idea of that challenge. So I'm leaving noms the same and voting you out  bounce ". Ahh, closure.



Quote :
1. Do you think Badger has much of a brain? I felt he just won challenges and didn't do much else.

I think he played a smart game from what I saw. He could have hid behind the anonymity of his character, laid low, and waited to go on a streak. Instead, he chose to beast it up in competitions and make alliances with Huell, Pete and from what I understand Marco.

Some say it is dumb to show how strong a competitor you are in a game like this, some say to each their own... I fall on the opinion of the latter.


Quote :
2. Why did you turn on Huell if he was the only ally you had when coming back into the game? Most people would accuse that of being the definition of a snake but I want to hear your story.

I had a Final 2 deal with Heull. Now, I had a few Final 2 deals... but considering what you said (how Huell was my only ally before I got evicted), this was one I was trying to keep as close to my word on as I could.

The problem lay with that Final 4 HOH. Huell was suppose to win that HOH, and I was gonna try and win veto to take out Badger. Instead, Badger won HOH and I won the veto and this was an instance where I had to make a choice... take both Badger and Huell to Final 3 (knowing Badger would likely take Huell), or just Badger and see if I could finagle a spot in Final 2 if I couldn't beat him. I took the road I thought would be easier for Jane and me to reach Final 2 (as she was another Final 2 I made... that one when I returned into the game).

Backstabbing Marco was much more a snake move than what I did to Huell... as I could have taken a shot at Huell the round before (when I was HOH and won the veto), but left Huell off the block to try and fight for that next HOH. When he lost, my decision was pretty much made (unless he won the veto in which case I'd have milked our Final 2 deal for all it was worth).  Razz 

Quote :
3. You say you wanted to get the two biggest players out (Badger & Huell). Yet you sided with them. Why would you join someone to only have the plan to betray them?

This was my ultimate plan. My intention was to show loyalty... but not "hand my game over" to them. I kept them until Final 4 and had an opportunity to knock at least 1 of them out in the rounds prior to that.

My thought process was... if I took them both deep AND was the one to knock them out, a win in Final 2 would be undeniable. I accomplished half of that with Huell, and almost made a comeback on Badger after coming in 20 min late for the Final HOH.

In my eyes, I was loyal to them... until the point where I could no longer be loyal or it be detrimental to my chances of winning all the marbles.

Quote :
4. Regarding question 1/3. You voted for me to leave the game but state you wanted to get Badger and Huell out. My appeal to you was exactly that, to get those two out. Instead you ignored and voted with them against me & against numerous players. Please give me a list of exactly what you did against these two players that you "supposedly" wanted out? (I also know you had a F2 with one of them, so feel free to shed some light on that situation).

I took the road of least resistance. Had I voted to keep you (or even used the veto on you) it would have been a hard facade for me to keep up to them (as Huell was automatically someone I wanted to work with... and he was working with Badger). I just took their word that you were becoming impossible to get out and I didn't want that to come back and haunt me (plus I knew by not making any waves, I'd gain some loyalty from Badger and Huell thus buying me safety no matter who won HOH). If Badger or Huell won HOH, I'd be safe... if anyone else won, they'd go after Badger and Heull for me. I placed myself smackdab in the middle of a war and got lucky the side I showed more loyalty to kept winning comps. I think any more to this answer would just be what I wrote for questions 1-3.

Quote :
5. I respect you for coming into the game again and you deserve some props for getting here. However it's not a big game move. Just explain to me your mindset when you re entering the game.

My mindset was to shut the FUCK up because my loud mouth got me evicted week 2. When I came back in, I knew Huell was instantly gonna be someone I wanted to work with (as has been pointed out several times, he was the only ally I had before getting evicted). He was in an alliance with Badger, and Pete, so it was an easy move to interject myself into that alliance (as long as I got rid of Marco... which I did Wink). But had Huell been evicted prior to my return... my intention/mind set, as I was doing the comp to get back in, was to go immediately to Badger for an alliance. 1. because he humbled my ass week 2 and 2. because he would likely win another HOH or veto in the coming weeks. I was right, and he won the next HOH (nom'd you and Walt Jr.) I won veto... and the rest, as they say in the picture shows, is history.

It wasn't an A-Z, picture perfect, by the book plan... but it worked. My chances against Badger (imo) are slim to none... but I also thought this about my chances against anyone. So, I came back with an attitude of "cause as much chaos as I can... lie lie lie... and be the most hated". Idk when that exactly changed, but when I realized just how good of a position I was in I changed it up and tried to show loyalty to those I could for as long as I could. But I played for Final 2... to me, after getting evicted Week 2, Final 2 is a win.


Idk if that was 100% clear, but I guess the best way to sum it up is to say I didn't fear being evicted as I had already been so. In that same vain, I didn't fear losing in Final 2 against anyone I was against... my goal was to just make it here. I thought my best chance of winning would be against Jane (as she had won the fewest comps) so that was eventually what I tried to make happen.... for that reason and the fact that Jane is AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Kuby

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:06 am

Jane:

Quote :
My question to you is:
In the 11th round when you nominated Pete and Badger. Then, you got the veto and kept it. You told me you wanted to keep Badger in. You said because you made that commitment to him.

HOWEVER: THIS IS BIG BROTHER and I think that at some point, you have to make adjustments for your own game. SOMETIMES.

It appeared to me that keeping Pete in and voting Badger out would have been the better move game wise.

Was this your ego did u just want to see if you could win against him? Was this a bad move? Was this because you made a commitment to him and didn't feel it would be (and I quote) "morally right", for you to slam him then.

This question is best answered in two parts as there were 2 specific reasons I asked you to give me your word that you'd keep Badger.

#1 is exactly what you said (and I don't mean about having an ego  Razz ). I felt I did owe Badger a little something as he, and Huell, had looked out for me when I came back. I like the idea of the "best of the best" at the end of games, and I felt Huell and Badger (from the info I had when coming back) were the best competitors. Maybe it is a little bit of ego, to see if I could beat them, but I feel it was more so just "fair"... and "fair" is not something I often see on the Games Board.

#2 I told this part to Huell (before I backstabbed him). I felt as though Pete was a sleeper... meaning, he was playing it like he couldn't win but was just waiting to go on a streak. I respect more open signs of skill (as opposed to floating) and while I may be wrong about Pete (and he may just be a harmless kid who likes to say "yo"), I appreciate the kind of open game Badger played. Plus... Pete was an ally to Huell and Badger that they may have been more loyal to over me, so Pete was actually a huge threat to my game in that sense.

On top of all of this... I hoped to gain brownie points in the event something like what happened in Final 3 went down, and maybe he'd be a good enough man to return the favor. He did, and I am happy about my choice. Tbh, I would have been satisfied losing to anyone in the Final 4. That was my main alliance when I came back into the game (whether you 3 realized it or not) and I think all 4 of us played different yet equally deserving games.

Hope that clears up my thought process behind that move... I also told you it would be a tough battle at Final 3 (whether it was Badger or Huell with us). I'm just sorry (again) I dropped the ball when it mattered the most. Besides getting evicted week 2 and losing you at Final 3, this game worked out well for me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter White Jr

avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Hey Patrick. You left, then you came back fighting so good job. I am happy we talked after Skylar left as I had no one (Excluding Jane, but our chat were more funish).

1. List things, you felt, you did better than Badger and why.
2. Same as Badger's.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter White
Admin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:33 am

I contacted the other jurors. Hopefully they show up soon. If not, I will come back and post an announcement about the jury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Patrick Kuby

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank you for asking me some questions Walt Jr., sorry it has taken me so long to get a chance to sit down and give them their due time.

Walt Jr wrote:
1. List things, you felt, you did better than Badger and why.

I'm not quite sure how to answer this. I am familiar with the notion of "selling yourself" to the jury, but I am also not a fan of burying someone just to make yourself look above them. Taking all that into account, I will answer the best I can.  

Based on the info I've been reading/got from people in the game... I feel I played a better strategic game than Badger. In the interest of being honest, this isn't to say I always had the best strategy; being "in people's faces" and being a "loud mouth" was a strategy I used in the beginning (as I thought it would make people want to keep me until deep in the game or possibly the end as no one would like me or want to keep me). Obviously, it was a stupid strategy and I got evicted week 2.

However, when I came back in the game.... I definitely feel I played the best strategic game. Granted, I was allowed to play the best strategic game because of my 5 week absence from the game... but I was aware enough to take advantage of the situation I was lucky enough to be brought back to. I placed myself right in the middle, being privy to info leaked from Badger/Huell about Marco being "shady" while at the same time telling Marco how I wanted Huell and Badger out (in case Marco or someone from the "otherside" got HOH). I was also able to wedge in the middle of the Badger/Huell alliance (more so from Huell it seems) which I think will go down as an unappreciated move. In as much as they were HUGE threats... I knew when I came back in the game (and figured out who was with who), there was no way either would go after me until Final 4 (which is why I targeted Pete as it all but guaranteed me Final 3 with the possibility of two Final 2 deals).

I made a deal with Jane when I got back into the game... and before I left, Marie was one of the other people I spoke to (but by far the least). Strategically, I gave info to those I felt I could trust/pull the wool over... and gave nothing to those I felt either wouldn't last much longer, or would catch onto what I was doing based on where I would lead convos. I always made everyone I spoke to feel as though I was going after their #1 enemy... this ultimately made me the last person on every single players hit list (even though I was winning comps and was a returning player).

Badger more so played a purely comp based game. Now, considering he targeted people who were coming after him and aligning with people who wanted to keep him... I wouldn't say he played a stupid game. But, comparatively, my social/strategic game was a bit better imo. Sorry if that wasn't exactly what you were asking for Walt Jr.




Walt Jr wrote:
2. In your opinion, rank the jury, and you two, in terms of gameplay. Also include one weakness.

This one is also tough to do because I left so early and missed out on most of the jury's gameplay. But, I will rank people as best I can based on what I know and saw first hand.

1. Huell- Huell played the best game I feel. This fact played heavily on my decision to cut him at Final 4, that on top of other reasons already listed above. He was friends with everyone and no one had a bad thing to say about him; he had comp wins under his belt, and would have had the vote of most jury members (I think) had he made it to Final 2 against almost anyone. His only weakness was perhaps his honesty with me... he let me know how cool he was with everyone which only added to my ultimate decision cut him (when he didn't win HOH or veto at final 4).

2. Me- Based on how I played when I came back into the game, I say confidently that I played one of the best games. I made the mistakes of 1. brutally backstabbing Marco (I don't think most people realize how cool he and I were) 2. ignoring Skyler's PM (as it left a bitter taste in the mouth of a juror who I had done nothing to) and 3. Backstabbing Huell. 2 of these "mistakes" (1 and 3) I would do again in a heart beat as they helped me get to the final 2. I don't mean to come across as overconfident, but I feel I did play the 2nd best game (based on how I played when I came back). My weakness was getting evicted 9-1 Week 2  Embarassed 

3. Badger/Jane (tie)- people may not see it... but I feel Jane and Badger played polar opposite games, yet were an oddly paradoxical reflection of one another. Badger having won the most comps, Jane having won none... yet both making it to Final 3. Some might say Badger's wins earns him higher billing... but in this instance, I feel a tie is warranted from my perspective. Their weaknesses can be said to be- Badger: inability to throw a comp (a "weakness" he and I both share) Jane: inability to win a comp.

4. Skyler/Walt Jr. (tie)- I have no idea who won what (in terms of vetos) but you two managed to stick around very long (and made some crazy moves like getting both yourselves off the block) and just ended up having no luck when you needed it the most. I don't have enough info (other than knowing Walt Jr made it further) to really make a distinction between you two. I could be wrong, but I feel you both played a very similar game. I'm not sure I can say I saw a weakness at all with either... this is likely based on the fact that we didn't play together long and we never really spoke.

5. Marco-  I only played with Marco Week 1 & 2, then the week I came back from prison. I know he won some HOHs, placed himself (similarly to me) right int he middle of the on going war between Skyler/Walt Jr & Huell/Badger. He was a threat and had garnered such a sketchy rep (from both sides of the house) which is the only reason he ends up so "low" on the list. His only weakness, that I can think of, is not being able to hide his intentions... although I played a major part in 100% outing him as playing both sides.

6-9 (in no particular order): Hank, Lydia, Marie, Pete. This isn't meant as an insult to their games, but I just never really saw them play. Based on what I did see, I'd say Marie and Hank are at the top, with Lydia and Pete rounding out the bottom.

Once again, I am sorry if this is not exactly what you wanted... but you have to understand that I was not around them (socially) or game wise (being evicted) so it is hard to really rank them based on anything other than comp wins and when they left.

Thank you again Walt Jr for taking the time to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter White Jr

avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:05 pm

I didn't mean for you to put Badger down, I just wanted to know how you thought you did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Kuby

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:56 am

Walt Jr wrote:
I didn't mean for you to put Badger down, I just wanted to know how you thought you did.

oops... haha, I read your question and wrote that response after a brutal shift at work; my bad Walt.


I think one thing I did that was good was making myself non-threatening. Now, this is in reference to when I came back... because I know I made myself a target by spouting off in the beginning.

But when I came back, I was a challenge threat and no one knew for sure who I was going to take aim at... and yet, as I mentioned above, was the last person on everyone's hit list. When I came back into the game, I could have thrown every challenge right down to the Final 3, and I feel things would have worked out for me (as I was cool with Badger/Huell and if the "other side" won, they'd go after Badger/Huell). I specifically chose not to throw comps because 1. I just never have it in me to "throw" comps and 2. I wanted to be able to say I actually took charge and made moves were I to make it to Final 2.

So, in reference to your original question "what did you do better than Badger?", I'd say (in addition to some of the points I made above) I was able to be close to the same level of competitor as Badger, yet had the ability to stay off people's radars. I had a Final 2 with Huell, Jane, kind of with Marco, and I may have been able to make one with you (Walt Jr.) after Skyler left but then you were up next to me the next week. Now the only ones I planned on really keeping were with Jane and Huell... but I bring up these fake deals as a means to show I played hard when I came back (put a bunch of Final 2s out there, and none of you called me out or compared notes). I was the sleeper agent everyone was kind of hoping to use to get out their enemies... I ended up using this to my advantage and aligning with 2 of the people who everyone wanted out most.

Whether this strategy would work in a non-mystery game is something I am not sure of... but all the moves I made helped get me here. I hope this better answers your question Walt Jr (though I am again doing it after another brutal day at work, so sorry if it doesn't again lol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter White Jr

avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Thanks Patrick Smile. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter White
Admin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:27 pm

I am waiting on some votes. I will get on people to get the remaining votes ASAP and post the first episodes this week.


Please vote for the winner in your DR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Patrick Kuby

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:01 pm

I've been posting from the start of the jury process like we were gonna get to do closing statements... whoopsie.


Good luck Badger, seems like the jury heard and saw enough to make their decision. May the best man win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Patrick's Room   

Back to top Go down
 
Patrick's Room
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Rum Room
» help with cyberman room guard question please
» Rate my Trick Room Team
» Hospital trauma room MOC
» girl in the green room

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad :: Meth Lab (Game Area) :: Rehab Center (Final 2 Area)-
Jump to: