Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary Room Entry #4 (Final DR)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick Kuby

Patrick Kuby

Diary Room Entry #4 (Final DR) Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Entry #4 (Final DR)   Diary Room Entry #4 (Final DR) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Considering how flawless of a game I've played since coming back... I really wish I would have documented my master plan (as it has gone down exactly how I drew it up).

I am (in my mind) 100% guaranteed Final 2, and while I may not win, making at least Final 2 is 1 of 5 goals I've had since coming to the IMDb games board. Prior to this game, I've accomplished 3 of my 5 goals, and the list is as followed:

1. Do not get evicted first.

2. Make Jury.

3. Make Final 4.

4. Make Final 2.

5. Win a game.

...then ride off into the sunset.

Since I came back, I have doubted I can win this game. However, I've purposefully made too many enemies (Skyler, Marco, Pete, Huell) for either of the other 2 left in the game to not take me. In this game I had fun, stirred up a ton of shit, bold face lied to sooooo many people... I'm the big winner here. Nothing left to do but try and get that Final HOH and make sure I have my spot in the Final 2, answer some silly questions, and bask in the fact that I have officially made it further than I have ever made it in a game before.

With all that said... here is one last clip from Bill Burr (trashing/verbally destroying 10,000 people for 10+min for booing/heckling him):

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Entry #4 (Final DR)
Page 1 of 1