Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Court House

Go down 
+2
Skyler White
Walter White
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

The Court House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

I would love clarification: Was Marco with you?? I was 100% sure that he was weeks before you left (we all voted for him when Tuco quit), but was it true at all?
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

There was some truth in it, I was clever with my words when I was talking to badger though. I never said Marco was working with me but that he told Jane that when needs be he would team up with Jane and Me and flip on you guys.

This is what Jane refered back to me. I didn't care if it was true or not I needed to stir something into the pot because I stood no chance.

So Huell, no Marco wasn't working with me until I told him the night Tuco quit that the votes were against him and you guys were saying you wanted him out. In which we then had a mutual agreement which clearly wasn't the case because apparently Marco was the person who sent me home?

But this is was I mean to badger not being the smartest, I am not taking credit for this move as I am sure he already had doubts and someone else may of added something but it was so easy for Badger to be swayed.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Good move! I mean the only reason we all voted for Marco was because we thought he was playing both sides. Also apparently Tuco only quit because he was so mad about the rollover veto thing and felt that he had wasted his first HoH  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Lol funny thing was it was between me and Patrick for redemption, and if I came back in it would have been a very different game.

I would have teamed up with skyler and we would have ran it (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:13 pm

I guess when I say that "they" deserve to be there more, is simply because they WERE there more. They outlasted all of us.

It's certainly not to say anyone didn't play a good game, they just ONE upped us all! They stayed there more rounds than any of us.

I was very sad to part with you Skyler. I wanted to play with you. But I think you said it yourself, you didn't have a chance.

And you have to admit, I certainly TRIED my butt off trying to build alliances. First, with EVERYBODY LOL (swarry) Smile

And then a smaller one with you and Marco.

But by that time the boys club was way in control and I didn't want to back peddle even more. Which is why I joined with Patrick and hoped for the best.

There were a lot of things that COULD have been done. But it's all water over the dam now. I did what I did only to try to save myself because I realized what a mistake I had made!

Oh and really I sit here and think, we could have made a great team, with Walt Jr. AND Patrick. But again its all over now!

Thanks for being so invested in this game. That's a real player to me. The investment one shows.
And you certainly were!
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 pm

So Badger used his alliance for himself. I wonder if Pete was his F2.

Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Pete was 100% his final 2 but the guy missed challenge after challenge so it was impossible for them both to make it without somehow doubly flying under the radar
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Voted for Badger myself, you guys?
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Depending on how badger answers my questions I may vote for him.

I still find it very icky that you guys felt the need to keep Saul around and it's something I will not respect.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:29 pm

^^ This. I remember saying to Badger we need to vote Saul out.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:38 pm

The sexist thing was a joke, it was just my way of asking why such a random alliance was formed and all I ever knew of you guys having in common was your thing between your legs.

Also, Huell can you vouch anything on Badger stating it was you dragging an innactive through the game?
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

That being said, your alliance did still remind me of a high school locker room.
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 pm

your thing between your legs. wrote:

And we all know the "word" you wanted to use!  Laughing roflmao!
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 am

I mean wasting an HoH is hard to do at a certain point. We get competitive, and the way we saw it there was almost two sides of the house forming (I think in retrospect we may have been wrong). When we win an HoH its hard to not nominate people we KNOW will come after us, and instead target someone who is 0% a threat. I mean he was our pawn, which is was a douche-move against you guys but we were thinking long-term at that point. In your shoes, I would've been pissed but from our PoV it just made SENSE. I mean Saul wasn't in our endgame, but he wasn't our main concern at the time. The self proclaimed veto-queen was. You should be flattered Wink
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:44 am

Saying that though, if you did nom Saul, why would we go for you? We would think you weren't going for us.
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Skyler:

Badger claims he doesn't do well socially, but I can say one thing, he sure does know how to smooz! LOL

But I guess the way one responds to jury questions is all part of the game.

Huell :

I've been reading and trying to decipher what I'm reading verses what I know went down.

Badger keeps referring to you as having this great diplomacy. But he told me that he wanted you out because people liked you and he didn't want to sit next to you in finals.

When he put Patrick and I up, you were like "Dude, homies foreva". You were all happy.
I was just shakin my head, because I knew what was coming.

But then I thought maybe Badger is turning his back on me and Patrick. But sure enough he wasn't. He stayed true to his word that he wanted you out!

He set you up in the end, because he wanted you out. He knew you'd blow off that challenge. Which would give him the chance to back door you without getting his hands dirty. Patrick would do it for the three of us. Left up to any of us three, you were going home.

What didn't make sense to me is, that then he turns around and TELLS you what he did.

Now, why didn't he want to get his hands dirty when he turned around and ends up telling you what he did anyway? I took that him not wanting to get his hands dirty was because you'd side with him once you became part of the jury.

But the truth is, that not only he wanted YOU out. But you wanted HIM out! You told me over and over that you wanted him out. Just like he kept saying he wanted you out! What I'm not understanding is which is which? You certainly seem to think you're "homies".

It's mind boggling!

Skyler:

Only YOU know what you really meant. However, I think you meant exactly what you said. Stating that it was a boys click and you were left out. You spelled it out so clearly.
Hell, I even said something to the effect at one point, I believe I referred to it as "good old boys" type of thing.

But then, Skyler, when you were challenged on it, you right away said you were, "joking". Skyler, it didn't sound or seem like you were joking at all.

I understand Huell saying it happens in reality games all the time, however, typically, rarely do the girls win over the boys. I think that's because there is a big trust issue with women. And rightly so.

Is that your MO Skyler? To take things back, once you're challenged on them? Gyrl up Skyler, if you say what you mean, then mean what you say, and stick to it.

Re: Keeping the Active verses keeping the In Active. Which is right and which is wrong?

Well, here's what I think. This is only my opinion, (because I don't think there is a right or wrong here).

I think it depends on your perspective. If you win challenges consistently, then you start thinking strategic, because you got the challenge thing basically in the bag. You're thinking, who do you have deals with,who can you manipulate more... things like that. So, one would be more apt to go with what others are saying. Or how can you use the inactive as another number on your side, how can you get them to help you in the end.

If you do not win challenges (like me:), then I'm going to WANT the inactive to stay. My best bet is to vote the people that are winning challenges out. I can win over a non participant a lot more than I can over a challenge monster.

Skyler, this seems to be a very strong point for you. You've never really said WHY you want to send the inactive home. But, my guess (correct me if I'm wrong), is that you are basing this on a mind think of " fairness", because you think if your not here to play the game, then you should be sent home.

That might play well in other games, but in this game, keeping inactive players can be used very nicely, in a strategic manner.

Perhaps you've not looked at the other side of it.

All these things kept coming up in my mind while I was reading you guys back and forth, and I just had to make a comment on them. Otherwise, refraining from saying what I'm thinking would really be "inactive". Smile
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:08 pm

LOL Jane you're right. The biggest fuckup for me in this game was not getting Badger out at f5 over Pete. I tried so hard, but you'd already voted and Patrick wouldn't budge. The fact is, I was after Badger and he was after me. Our trust was broken when he nominated me next to WJ at final 6. He got to me before I could get to him, fair and square. He outplayed me, won the f4 HoH and told me I'd be safe. I bought it and that was my mistake. I guess we were both after each other because I didn't want to sit next to him at final 2, nobody played anybody I guess (aside from patrick playing me)
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Has everyone voted?
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:53 am

Marie and Pete haven't been on since their eviction. I'd guess we're waiting on them
Back to top Go down
Hank Schrader

Hank Schrader

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:42 pm

i think that's dumb we have 9 jurors dropping it to 7 isn't that big of a deal, longest jury process ever?
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Isn't the winner only posted after the episodes are up anyway (I'm half making that up...)? So we have time I guess if that's the case
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Huell, LMAO,
Quote :
(I'm half making that up...)?

I didn't even know that was allowed! LOL

That was just too funny!

Hank, I'm giving you the #1 grumpy award. (It just must be the face).
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:30 pm

We should have some where in here that we can talk about the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court House   The Court House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Court House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2