Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marco Salamanca

PostSubject: Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:22 am

I just want to ask because I figured it wouldn't hurt, but if we are going to have a FF this week could it not be on Thursday? Those are the days I'm the busiest and can't really make a challenge unless it's at 8 Eastern or earlier. I'd prefer it be on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your game, I just figured I'd ask to see if you would do this if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter White
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)    Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:09 am

Ok I will have to go modify the schedule. I don't think you are trying to tell me how to run the game. I was in a bitchy mood when I posted to your Jury request. I'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbbb.canadian-forum.com

Request (Gurl you really need to get rid of the ten character thing for titles.)
Page 1 of 1