Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Power of Veto #9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

Blue Power of Veto #9 Empty
PostSubject: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Blue Power of Veto #9

Blue Power of Veto #9 Breaking-Bad-writers-room

To get a good story, you need a good writing team.

For the power of veto, you will be writing a Pilot episode and TV series concept.

Rules

- You must submit in your Diary Room
- You must have a title for your show
- You must have a cast including a minimum of 5 characters
- You must assign an actor/actress to your characters
- You must provide a picture for you cast members
- You must write the pilot episode (It can have dialogue or not, I just want to get a clear picture of what will happen in the pilot from start to finish)
- You must write a separate paragraph describing the general idea for the rest of the season
- YOUR SHOW MUST BE ABOUT SOMETHING DRUG RELATED

Now, I am canceling the HOH for this weekend and giving you 48 hours to submit for this story. I want to read some good shit so don't be lazy.
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 pm

I asked Jesse and Mike (our guest host) to judge this morning. I have yet to get scores. We will be the 3 judges in order to keep this as mystery as possible. So I hope to have scores for you by morning.
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Sorry for the delay.

Walter Jr was taken off the block and Patrick has decided to replace him with Marco. Tonight is canceled due to this being so late and I'm dealing with a crisis at eork and won't be home till after 9.

Truly truly sorry about my hosting this last week. It geels like meth labs are exploding in all facets og my life.

Please vote for Jane or Marco. You have 12 hours
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Good luck you two, sad but knew it would happen.
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 pm

congrats Walt Jr. ! GJ
Back to top Go down
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

PostSubject: Re: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Congrats Walt Jr!
Back to top Go down
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

PostSubject: Re: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 pm

I never mentioned this but as for who judged this challenge, I didn't feel right being a judge and influencing the score in any way shape or form.

- Mike the guest host judged and he has no idea who is who and has no access to DR's
- Jesse judged and I trust 100% that he is not following this game enough to favour anyone and I trust he wouldn't anyways
- I got someone else not in this game to register and be a 3rd judge. I can reveal that person with episodes, no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Power of Veto #9   Blue Power of Veto #9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Power of Veto #9
Page 1 of 1