Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8

Go down 
+5
Skinny Pete
Huell Babineaux
Marco Salamanca
Walter White Jr
Badger
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 Empty
PostSubject: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:58 pm

i have to go out on a dinner n movie date so i wont be around to discuss stuff but i have made up my mind and i am confident in my choices

i am nominating

Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:

you 2 are still trying to plot against me while at the same time voluntarily messaging me like i am your friend. theres no sense in kidding around here the lines were crossed awhile ago and this is just me being loyal to my side.

good luck to both of you and no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Haha not true. Anyone got the balls to say who said that here? No?
Back to top Go down
Marco Salamanca

Marco Salamanca

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 pm

I keep coming in here and it keeps saying there is a new post when there clearly is not.

thanks for the key Badger! Smile
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Dad, Jury?
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks brother
Back to top Go down
Skinny Pete

Skinny Pete

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 pm

yo thanks man
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 am

Would you prefer I sat around and did nothing and waited for you to vote me out? I understand why you put me up but let's not do this whole excuse thing. The reason I'm up is because I haven't been apart of your alliance and you must of seriously offered Patrick something for him to want to play for 4th place.
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 pm

He must've not been too interested in your offer for 5th I guess
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Yes because the alliance I have (I wouldn't even call it that, it's just people who are the outsiders) are so tight. Come on Huell, let's not play bullshit here. You, Badger and Stinky Pete are so damn tight there is no leeway for him at all. His guranteed 4th atleast with us he had a chance.

Anyway, no arguments, I know I'm going home and don't want to leave this game with you guys hating me or anything. A girls got to do what a girls got to do, you should understand that.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:13 pm

To be honest, at least she says it here rather than bitching and lying in PMs, which put us both up.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:14 pm

you two are in a private room together. that is why you are put up. i wonder who else is in there with you?

Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:21 pm

And you're in a private room with Huell & Pete? So what's your point?
Back to top Go down
Huell Babineaux

Huell Babineaux

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:20 pm

We'd expect you to come after the three of us would be the point. I'm not trying to make enemies either but you can't pretend as if we're not your targets as well
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Haha I think everyone knew we are.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:49 pm

It's really fine, this is my fourth time on the block now I'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:52 pm

the point is i am hoh and when i am hoh i put up people that are in private rooms i wasnt invited to

just ask partick over there Wink

Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:53 pm

So everyone else you're in a private room with? Sounds like someone gets around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:54 pm

that didnt make any sense.

if someone starts a room and i am not involved that means whoever is in that room will target me. its basic logic, lady.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 pm

It doesn't mean they will target you.
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:01 pm

How so? Two people in a room, eight people in a game however. That leaves seven people that they could target, not just you. So no it's not common logic, maybe in a paranoid persons mind...yes.

For instance: You, Huell, Marco, Tuco, Pete have had a private room for some time now, me and Walt are not a part of that so that would mean you are targeting me? That's the same logic you have just placed.

Also Patrick, be aware of the other private room they have Wink
Back to top Go down
Skyler White

Skyler White

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:01 pm

6 people they could target, math A* for me.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 pm

patrick is harmless he will go in due time. you are the pov queen though <3

i am also guessing walt jr has a dpov or coup d'etat though which we will see used he doesnt win pov.

Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Guessing or did everyone say they didn't get a prize?
Back to top Go down
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 pm

I'm readin but it stopped registering at Stinky Pete.

That was too funny. Probably mostly cause I didn't expect it.

I need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 pm

I will use the DPoV please Dad. On myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8   Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Badger's HoH Ceremony Week 8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next