Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrmw's Mystery TV BB Breaking Bad

'I am the one who knocks.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

problems posting in Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter White
Admin
Walter White

problems posting in Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: problems posting in Diary Room   problems posting in Diary Room EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:24 pm

2 people have expressed having issues with it. Does anyone else experience any problems? If you ever do have issues, you can always PM me whatever you were going to post in there but still, I would like to understand the reason since everyone DR is set up the same.
Back to top Go down
https://bbbb.canadian-forum.com
Jane Margolis

Jane Margolis

PostSubject: Re: problems posting in Diary Room   problems posting in Diary Room EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Quote :
but still, I would like to understand the reason since everyone DR is set up the same.

Yeah, I'd like to understand it as well.

It cost me playing in the challenge the other day. Because it appeared like I didn't vote! I did vote. I couldn't find it after you said that. So, I figured I thought I had but didn't.

However, today I'm looking at my desktop screen and see a sticky note, with "done" on the evection.
I do lists lol . They help me keep track of things.
AND I remembered writing his name also. But what could I say?

It never occurred to me that there was a problem with the room!
Then last night for the challenge I was in a hurry and quick submitted my answers to get it in before deadline. (which really didn't matter because I think I was a minute or two late).
But even then it didn't sink in that it wasn't being submitted!

It was not until I went to enter my vote for eviction last night that I realize that it wasn't recording.
I thought there might be a lag. So, I waited and submitted it again. And sure enough it wasn't appearing.

Back to top Go down
Walter White Jr

Walter White Jr

PostSubject: Re: problems posting in Diary Room   problems posting in Diary Room EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Sometimes it says posting Quota, even though I haven't posted before that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems posting in Diary Room   problems posting in Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

problems posting in Diary Room
Page 1 of 1